• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Musik's Quest For 99 Mining!

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Musik's Quest to 99 Mining!

Current Gold: 1.1m

Picture Number Uno.
2ivo788.png

This is a quest to 99 that I will be doing to make cash, and to get a cool cape. I will keep records of my journey here, by posting pictures and by the two above this. I will be posting pictures as frequently as possible, this is why my road to 99 strength and my legit pure are on hold.

Dykerosoft

Good luck, 99 mining is really hard to get. I suggest mining concentrated gold deposits if you can.

Pink Floyd

Have fun with that one. I wouldn't want to take the time to do that, personally.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Pure said:
Good luck, 99 mining is really hard to get. I suggest mining concentrated gold deposits if you can.

Thats the plan, I have to get to level 80 though. Its 60k exp per hour if i get a dragon pic. :p

Pink Floyd said:
Have fun with that one. I wouldn't want to take the time to do that, personally.

but mining is love. :D

Michael

Musik said:
Thats the plan, I have to get to level 80 though. Its 60k exp per hour if i get a dragon pic. :p

Pink Floyd said:

but mining is love. :D

You do it legit ? Or do you use a bot :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I bot when i have to go, and i need the exp. I've botted a bit on this though. I mean cmon' who doesn't bot atleast a little bit. :)

Pink Floyd

More like who doesn't just play legit a little. Lol. I can't imagine only botting a "little"

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Thats cool lol, When i can i play legit.

Lol I played legit for 5 odd years of scape. My lvl 125's stats are ALL legit. Then I find out about RSbot then Runedev... And bam it destroyed my legit skilling.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Lol, same here. I was only level 100 though, I'm more of a quester. :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Lmao, Ik. Its cool to have though, its not every day you see someone with 99 mning.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Wow, good luck man. Whatever you do, don't give up because at around 90+, if you don't have a bot, trust me you will want to.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
lol ikr, I'm around 2 hours from 77 atm. I'm going to living rock cavern soon. :D