• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Musik's Guide to 99 Woodcutting

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Guide to 99 Woodcutting, By Musik

First things first!

Try to upgrade you equipment as often as possible. The better the axe, the better exp you get. The better exp you get, the faster you get that 99! If your in need of money, but you want that 99 fast, just go get some money. The road to 99 woodcutting is extremely long, there's no need to kill yourself getting there. So lets get started.

Level 1-15, Regular Trees

Regular trees can be found anywhere, as soon as you get finished with the tutorial there are regular trees. Regular trees aren't worth anything so i advise either dropping them, or burning them. If i were you, i would burn them. It will save you time in the long run. It takes 97 trees to obtain level 15.

Level 15-30, Oaks

Oaks are almost as easily found as regular trees. Pretty much anywhere were regular trees are found, oaks are found. Again, i advise you to burn these logs, but if your not into fire making then just drop them as they are worth nothing. It takes 527 oaks to obtain level 30.

Level 30-70, Willows

The best place to cut willows would be at barbarian assault, if you try hard you could possibly reach 70 within 2 days. Again, i advise to burn these logs as well, but if you decide not to burn them, then bank them. This is what people burn to reach 99 woodcutting, so you could eventually sell these.

29qe3gk.png

Level 70-99, Choking Ivy

My friends tell me they have reached up to 1.5 million experience in two days of choking ivy. The exp varies according to level though. The best place to do this would be east of the grand exchange were everyone chops yews. The ivy is on the castle wall, and there's always someone to talk to. This can also be done at castle wars, as in the picture. I advise for you guys and gals to come out of your shells, and talk to people while training. It makes a huge difference in how fast time goes by.

jhzkud.png

:Dance: Money Time is Happy Time! :Dance:​

Now is the time to make some Mula!

You can cut yews starting at level 60, but i advise at least being level 70 to make decent profit. During my woodcutting days I made a few million off of cutting yews, from personal experience its decent cash.

Another option would be cutting magic logs. I don't really advise doing this, as it can take more that 30 minutes to get a load even at 99 woodcutting.

:pirate: !Conclusion! :pirate:

The road to 99 woodcutting is one of the longest you will face in Runescape. If you do it right, you can come out with a large sum of money, and a really cool cape. Runescape play for the cool capes, don't we?

Pink Floyd

Adding some pictures would make this lovely. Another great guide by Musik.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Pink you should make a guide on how to add pictures.. Every time i tried i failed horribly.

Never mind, got it! Pictures at last lmao.

Pink Floyd

just get the direct link of the image. You can drag it into your URL to get it. You can upload pictures by taking a screenshot, and pressing CTRL+V in paint. Saving it, and uploading to a site such as www.tinypic.com

Then you put it here by entering this code

Code:
[img]*url here*[/img]

I'll make a guide if you can't figure it out :3

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I figured it out, tell me if it makes my guide look better. :)

Pink Floyd

Makes it look great dude. On tinypic, try resizing the image to the 640x480 (message board size) so they are all the same size.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I got those from photobucket.com thats why they were so big.

Pink Floyd

You can still resize them by saving them to your computer and going through the steps that I listed. :smile:

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Thanks a lot pink floyd, this will make my guides way better. Tinypic is the stuff lol. followed your instructions and resized em.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Thanks again, it does make it look nicer. :p

Pink Floyd

Yeah, I'd like your guides to stay at the top because they look good next to each other.

Pink Floyd

Most welcome. I wish there was a way to organize all your threads into one small place though.

This is also another astonishing guide for 99 woodcutting, I am going to try to get 99 woodcutting after I get strenght so thank you very much Musik.

Pink Floyd

^ good luck. I plan on using Musiks guides in the future. Not sure when though.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
My threads are the best because, well just because. I've been playing rune scape for almost 8 years now, so I know about everything. Excluding very few quests.