• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Muscle Building

Pichu

Onyx user!
Well,I have unfortunately figured out that small calves run in my family. Where the inner part of the calves can be partially developed whilst the outer part can never develop even to a basic extent. Anyone know any exercises that could "bypass" this flaw in my DNA for small and underdeveloped calves?

Secondly, what are good lifting method to have defined upper body muscles (Biceps,Triceps,Shoulder,etc), looking for defined and not crazily massive. I've got some weights at home and not a gym near by though.

Appreciate all the help I can get.

Dovahkiin

To add definition to your Arms,Just do Arm curls with dumbells or simple weights.Now as in calf muscle you may need to start doing some squats as well as running to build shape.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Dovahkiin said:
To add definition to your Arms,Just do Arm curls with dumbells or simple weights.Now as in calf muscle you may need to start doing some squats as well as running to build shape.

I've got really developed thighs and hamstring though, its literally just the calves.

Dovahkiin

Pichu said:
I've got really developed thighs and hamstring though, its literally just the calves.

I did Marching band from Highschool all the way until College,and my calves are ripped lol.

All we did was run,high step marching, and some more running,if you're looking for a faster way,join a gym and try Leg weight machines(can't remember the exact name of them)

Loot

Power member.
Just get some dianabol down your throat, you'll soon bulk up :D

Envy

Grizzled
To work on your calves you should have some type of excess weight in addition to your body weight. And go on to some type of curb in your house(anything that is elevated off the ground). Place the heel off the edge and your toes on the edge And push up onto your toes and back down repeatedly. This will build your calves greatly.

Rambo

User is banned.
I would do what @Valiant said which are calf raises they help a lot. Unfortunately calves are mostly genetic, while you can get them big some people will always bigger calves and not even work out.

California

Power member.
Just do calf lifts. that what i do. Also just dumbells and bench press also push ups and situps. By the way dont work out the same part of your body everyday. Also eat better. 20% in the gym 80% what you eat.