• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

MSP Shop

Chronos

User is banned.
renderedimage1.png

I'm selling World Wide Codes, meaning they aren't Region Locked. These can be used on any account, no matter the country.

renderedimage2.png

These Codes all have values of 100 Microsoft Points.

renderedimage3.png

I have 3 codes currently in Stock.

renderedimage4.png

Each code is $1, which is cheaper than retail. I will only be accepting Liberty Reserve. No Paypal, No Moneypak, No AlertPay, No other Payment Methods. Please, do not bother PMing me if you are going to ask to use a different Payment Method. I MAY consider Gamertag Trades.

renderedimage5.png

PM Me or Contact me through my AIM, [email protected]

Flare

Good Idea Scarecrow, I couldn't get the tactic to work with the e-mails I made without making a ton of new ones, Good Luck.

Bing.

Chronos

User is banned.
Flare said:
Good Idea Scarecrow, I couldn't get the tactic to work with the e-mails I made without making a ton of new ones, Good Luck.

Bing.

I've worked on an entirely new method which causes no problems. That one is now amazingly inferior :)

Flare

Scarecrow said:
I've worked on an entirely new method which causes no problems. That one is now amazingly inferior :)

Nice, bro. Wish I knew the tactic :/

Chronos

User is banned.
I'm willing to send a code to a staff member to verify I have these.

Chronos

User is banned.
What the fuck. I can't see someone elses post until I post. That makes me mad :/

Philly

Power member.
You could just refresh the page, and than the new posts will appear... Anyways I am allowing you to sale these without proof as I know how you are getting these, and know you can get them. You might want to stat that they are 100 msps codes as you didn't say that anywhere.

Chronos

User is banned.
Philly said:
You could just refresh the page, and than the new posts will appear... Anyways I am allowing you to sale these without proof as I know how you are getting these, and know you can get them. You might want to stat that they are 100 msps codes as you didn't say that anywhere.

For both Kolton and Flares posts, I couldn't see them without posting, even if I refreshed. I'll also add that in the op, it must'ved gotten deleted when rewriting the post.

Philly

Power member.
Scarecrow said:
For both Kolton and Flares posts, I couldn't see them without posting, even if I refreshed. I'll also add that in the op, it must'ved gotten deleted when rewriting the post.

That is really weird. :/

Volation

Ive never ewven heard of a 100 msp code?

Chronos

User is banned.
Posting to see Volation's post.

Volation said:
Ive never ewven heard of a 100 msp code?

They aren't retail, they are promotional codes

Volation

O wow thts cool I wonder how you got unlimited of those?

Chronos

User is banned.
Volation said:
O wow thts cool I wonder how you got unlimited of those?

My own method that I haven't released to the public, only 1 friend.

Leafs

Power member.
I will take a staff vouch copy if needed.

Leafs

Power member.
I might be interested. Are there bulk prices?

Chronos

User is banned.
Leafs said:
I might be interested. Are there bulk prices?

There are no bulk prices ATM, since they are already cheaper than retail, and the more you buy the more you save. For example, if you live in the US, buying 1600 from us saves you $4. Buying 4000 saves you $10. If you live in other countries like the UK where prices are a lot higher, you save a lot more.