• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Moving countries

Michael

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a pickle. Around March of next year, I will be moving countries to stay! I have an option of:
  • Manchester, England
  • New York City, USA

It is only these two options because of the relatives that live in both countries. Funny thing is these are my 2 dream destinations; the only places I wanted to visit and travel around.

I have no clue what to choose. Arizona may also be a choice.

Mace

Onyx user!
I would move to NYC, USA. There's a lot of cool places to check out.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Dont go to Arizona lol. Theres nothing but desert. Well if you dont mind me asking what country do you currently live in ATM? If you live in Europe go to NYC.

Poop

Depends what part of NY you move to. US is pretty nice though.

Fade

Power member.
I wouldn't class Manchester as a tourist sort of place, pretty bland. Go with NYC ;)

Hope

Power member.
Arizona sucks. I would go to NYC if you have money and if you are patient in traffic lol

Rush

Onyx user!
I live in the UK, and Manchester is not that great to live in, it would be ok for going and visiting for a couple of weeks or months, but not living there perm.. Best of luck with your choice though, don't let me put you off Manchester, it's just my opinion :)

Michael

I currently live in Australia. Those are basically my only options.

California

Power member.
I'd say england. Why exactly are you moving though?

Solar

Power member.
I'd definitely recommend going to NYC. There's not anywhere else like it in the world, and you'd be lucky if you were to live there.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Stay in England. I hate the USA and want to move immediately.

Prepare

Power member.
Come to Arizona. I live here. But, out of those two, definitely New York. I'm from the east coast and I love it there.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Prepare said:
Come to Arizona. I live here. But, out of those two, definitely New York. I'm from the east coast and I love it there.

I was raised on the east coast too, but I've always felt out of place here.

Summon

User is banned.
I hate large cities so I might be a little biased, but I would personally pick Manchester.