• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Money challenge - Start from $1, $10 or $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siesta

User is banned.
I'm looking to do a money challenge/earnings blog.

Whatever you wanna call it, I wanna show you what hard work can do for you, and how you can turn a low amount of cash into a pile of franklins.

I'm looking for ideas you guys may have, and whenever I should start from $1, $10 or $100, or maybe another amount.

The method I am creating in this process is going to be public available after the experiment is over.

Siesta

User is banned.
Term said:
You should start from $420.00
And get to $4200 in 42 days?
Wouldn't really be hard tho.

Daimi

User is banned.
How about $5, I'm sure everyone can get that.

Siesta

User is banned.
Aimi said:
How about $5, I'm sure everyone can get that.
Sure.
We can do it in another way, and let several people enter?
For the earnings I make, I could buy an award, and the winner will be the only person on the forum with the award?

Daimi

User is banned.
DanishMonster said:
Sure.
We can do it in another way, and let several people enter?
For the earnings I make, I could buy an award, and the winner will be the only person on the forum with the award?

If any awards are for sale at the time that is. Philly won't sell extra ones to my knowledge.

Maybe you could do some game giveaway maybe?

Like one xbox one game, ps4 game, and steam game?

Siesta

User is banned.
Aimi said:
If any awards are for sale at the time that is. Philly won't sell extra ones to my knowledge.

Maybe you could do some game giveaway maybe?

Like one xbox one game, ps4 game, and steam game?
Nah, too much work.
And there's always an award for sale, and even if there isn't, I most likely will be able to get Philly to sell me one anyways.

Term

How about you just become a millionaire and give the money away to the users of FK

Siesta

User is banned.
Term said:
How about you just become a millionaire and give the money away to the users of FK
How about the members of FK got a job.

Night

This is a pretty cool idea, and I would totally follow it if you were to keep us all updated. I'd agree with Ƥhony and say that $5 seems reasonable.

Divinitive

User is banned.
DanishMonster said:
I'm looking to do a money challenge/earnings blog.

Whatever you wanna call it, I wanna show you what hard work can do for you, and how you can turn a low amount of cash into a pile of franklins.

I'm looking for ideas you guys may have, and whenever I should start from $1, $10 or $100, or maybe another amount.

The method I am creating in this process is going to be public available after the experiment is over.
I'd say $10 start. Not too much that everyone can't get, not too little that won't be a faster start.

Siesta

User is banned.
Divinitive said:
I'd say $10 start. Not too much that everyone can't get, not too little that won't be a faster start.
Just hard to start a website, and buy a domain for $10.
I guess I'll just have to go over other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.