• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Moderno

MyBB Themes

We've just started out another exciting theme on our community with a fresh Forum Rows and Menus.

What do you think ?
DEMO : OVER HERE

761471.png

Paul H.

Power member.
Not going to lie, it's pretty ugly. Where did you get the logo, cooltext.com? How does the apple forum icon relate to the forum at all? It honestly looks like you took the MyBB default theme, rounded some corners and threw red paint on it.

MyBB Themes

Paul H. said:
Not going to lie, it's pretty ugly. Where did you get the logo, cooltext.com? How does the apple forum icon relate to the forum at all? It honestly looks like you took the MyBB default theme, rounded some corners and threw red paint on it.

May be you have'nt checked the demo , the image just shows that way.

Paul H.

Power member.
MyBB Themes said:
May be you have'nt checked the demo , the image just shows that way.

No, I looked at the demo too. And my apologies, it seems you got the logo from flamingtext.com/coollogo.com, not cooltext.com.

Also, the forum icon legend at the bottom shows paintbrushes when it should be showing the apple.

Oh, and this is awkward. I just googled the apple icon. Seems you copied it from this site: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/

Doug

User is banned.
Paul H. said:
No, I looked at the demo too. And my apologies, it seems you got the logo from flamingtext.com/coollogo.com, not cooltext.com.

Also, the forum icon legend at the bottom shows paintbrushes when it should be showing the apple.

Oh, and this is awkward. I just googled the apple icon. Seems you copied it from this site: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/

Annnnd busted by Paul hahaha good stuff paul.

Gogeta

Why would you claim this as your own when you've stolen things from other forums xD

MyBB Themes

I'm afraid this is a premium theme , damn you need to buy it out from mybbthemes.org

Skriptic

Onyx user!
This looks like somebody took a crap on MyBB.

Not trying to be mean, bat this can easily be redone in afew minutes with some basic template editing.
If you want to sell any premium themes, I suggest you hire some half decent designers and coders.