• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1/2 vs Black Ops

Xypher

Which do you prefer? I personally prefer Modern Warfare, more specifically, Modern Warfare 2. I enjoyed the challenge to unlock new weapons and items in the multi-player, which is the only reason I like the game. I am not big on the campaigns.

Epicc

BlackOps was made by another company.
It was rather disappointing for me when I first bought the game since I had really high expectations. I think it was the main menu that put me off.

Magnetic

Cod4 was my favourite. It has been replaced by Black Ops, simply because I like the more complicated cash system. Works for me.

legokiba213

Epic said:
BlackOps was made by another company.
It was rather disappointing for me when I first bought the game since I had really high expectations. I think it was the main menu that put me off.

The main menu is ugly but to me it's better then MW2 because of all the extra features and the cash system.

Fishâ„¢

Call of Duty 4 is extremely fun but I also like Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2, I love going on MW2 to abuse the over-powered guns etc and make people rage quit in Domination with friends, I use COD4 for GB's and Black Ops for GB's and just fun in general.

Vitani's Mate

COD 4 is the best.
Black of is a waste of time and money -.- Except Zombies =P

krazedkat

Black Ops is good, liar -.-