• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Modding

Greed

Power member.
If anyone knows how to mod post it cause im interested

Greed

Power member.
Gamer score modding, MW2 and Black OPs prestige lobbies, just pretty much anything. Just let me know what you can do

Leafs

Power member.
Josh can mod you 10th prestige in cod, ill ask him for you.

DragScope

User is banned.
no body can do bLACKOPS LOBBIES RIGHT NOW
WELL they can but you get reset :/

R4WR

Onyx user!
Is it possible to get caught when you mod gamerscore?

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Is it possible to get caught when you mod gamerscore?

Oh yeah it is! Be very careful. You get reset to zero and your account is than SHIT! I have gs modding basically on lock. So I highly doubt I will get myself banned. My old main account I modded it to 100k+ and Its been like that for a couple years. Still after I sold it it still isnt reset! Its fought past MANY ban waves. Oh how I miss my old main. :/

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
Oh yeah it is! Be very careful. You get reset to zero and your account is than SHIT! I have gs modding basically on lock. So I highly doubt I will get myself banned. My old main account I modded it to 100k+ and Its been like that for a couple years. Still after I sold it it still isnt reset! Its fought past MANY ban waves. Oh how I miss my old main. :/

Lol that's good. I don't think I'll do it then because when ever there is a chance for stuff to go wrong for me, it usually does!

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Lol that's good. I don't think I'll do it then because when ever there is a chance for stuff to go wrong for me, it usually does!

You just have to think positive on the situation.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
You just have to think positive on the situation.

Ya I know, but it doesn't really matter that much anyways to me because I'm am way more into computer gaming.

Ace

Power member.
I can mod just hmu gamertag in sig

Leafs

Power member.
It would suck getting GS reset. It makes you like like garbage.

Ace

Power member.
Aye im telling you just hmu we can talk