• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Modding your Xbox: Call of duty black ops (No Jtag)

Proxybypass

Ok so I've made a youtube video for this, but here's for anyone that might want it in words.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZn8zTk0m7I[/video]

Ok so first, this is for modding zombies (You can do this for online play to, I'm just not including that in this tutorial)

First of all, to start this process you'll need a few programs.

USB XTAF: Here

Modio: Here

My GPD (You can find other ones) : Here

Now what your going to want to do is start by getting your profile off your Xbox.
You do so by going to your HDD and either using a transfer cable (This tutorial is USB based) Or USB, put your profile from there.

So if your using a USB the steps you'll want to perform are:
  • Put your profile from your Xbox to your USB
  • Plug your USB into your computer
  • Open USB XTaf and at the top hit "File" Then "Open Drive"
  • Now click all the way down, until you see "E0000" etc
  • Drag your profile onto your desktop

Now after that, you open modio, and drag your profile into Modio. You should see your gamer picture pop up. Now at the top of the little box, that your game picture is in, hit "File contents"

Now you'll see 41560855.gpd. Right click on that and hit "Inject File into current Folder"

Now you simply pick the GPD mod you want ( you can get different ones) and you select it, and hit yes replace.

Now click back onto General file info, and hit "Rehash and resign"
Delete your old profile off of USB XTAF and drag the new modded one on

Go on your xbox, take the profile off the USB, put it on the HDD, play modded zombies. Enjoy (=

Will

Onyx user!
Thanks for the tutorial, I'll use it once I get Black Ops :)

Jinx

Pretty simple and i have most of the tools, ill also try it out once i get black ops. thanks for the share :)