• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

MLG membership???

Philly

Power member.
What is it I have heard quite alot about it. So what is it and whats exactly is the advantages? Lastly, How do I get them free? Because. I see people with stacks of them. If you don't want to share how to do it with everyone feel free to shoot me a pm. :) Thanks

Eazy E

Power member.
Philly said:
What is it I have heard quite alot about it. So what is it and whats exactly is the advantages? Lastly, How do I get them free? Because. I see people with stacks of them. If you don't want to share how to do it with everyone feel free to shoot me a pm. :) Thanks
Well the main reason people get membership is to escalate matches that they wrongfully got the loss from CMRS.
There're some other perks that I can't think of off the top of my head but there are some more.
Im not sure if you can still get it for free but I know when it first came out if you went to the Hot Pockets fan page on facebook and did a a survey they gave you one month free. I could provide some links if you like :)

Philly

Power member.
Gangster said:
Well the main reason people get membership is to escalate matches that they wrongfully got the loss from CMRS.
There're some other perks that I can't think of off the top of my head but there are some more.
Im not sure if you can still get it for free but I know when it first came out if you went to the Hot Pockets fan page on facebook and did a a survey they gave you one month free. I could provide some links if you like :)

Yeah I already got the membership free, and all that I think it glitched because it still says I am solver membership. Also this thread is really really old. And I didn't understand your first sentence at all.