• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mixing weed with tobacco?

O F

Here is Canada smoking joints with tobacco is pretty commen and I do it myself but I heard out in the US most people just smoke straight weed?
I also hear weed is expensive af in te US, I've never payed more than $40 for a Q and I only smoke loud.

Anyway I just want to know if I have my shit straight.

Beam

Power member.
I like spliffs they are relaxing as fuck, but straight weed is how i go.

Hurt

Here in Southern Ontario kids at my school do it frequently. Mixing Tobacco and Weed in a tube referred to as a "Popper Tube" and they're referred to as poppers. Personally I don't enjoy smoking tobacco with my weed, just ruins it. I prefer straight weed. But I guess I'm still from Canada so this wasn't really targeted at me :p

Kiss

Yea we just simply call that whacky tobbacy

O F

Canon said:
Here in Southern Ontario kids at my school do it frequently. Mixing Tobacco and Weed in a tube referred to as a "Popper Tube" and they're referred to as poppers. Personally I don't enjoy smoking tobacco with my weed, just ruins it. I prefer straight weed. But I guess I'm still from Canada so this wasn't really targeted at me :p
Yea I live in Ottawa Ontario, I do a shit ton of poppers lmao :)

tenmilf

Here in Holland almost everybody smokes with mixed with tobacco. With friends I do it also but when I smoke alone it gotta be pure.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
I live in one of the last bastions of illegal weed in the western part of the US. That being said, I can get an ounce from homeboy for about 200 and I've never complained cause he's got some good people where ever they are. If I'm running low, broke as fuck, or just in the mood for it l'll put a little tobacco in the bottom of a bong bowl other than that though it just pure ganja. In my opinion mixing them is generally a last resort thing. If I've got just keif and nothing to keep it from falling through, I'll tear a piece off a rolling paper before I use tobacco. Desparate times though, call for desparate measures.

Sega

User is banned.
O F said:
Here is Canada smoking joints with tobacco is pretty commen and I do it myself but I heard out in the US most people just smoke straight weed?
I also hear weed is expensive af in te US, I've never payed more than $40 for a Q and I only smoke loud.

Anyway I just want to know if I have my shit straight.

p.s I'm fucking dusted.

It's only expensive in the U.S if you're an idiot who pays $90-100 for a quarter of herb at a medical dispensary like half the idiots on FK, rather than looking for a dealer with flexible prices that sell to dispensaries anyways. I get my oz. for $100-120ish of some superb herb.

P.S moles are disgusting as fuck..

Hotbox

Onyx user!
Here in the netherlands people do mix tobacco alot because they say the weed is stronger over here. ( i dont know if it is but thats just what people say ) i personally dont like the taste of tobacco though...

Balfour

Cocaine Coupe
Tobacco is commonly used in accordance with marijuana in my area -- (Poppers)

Southern Ontario.

jason

Spliffs are decent if you have good quality tobacco and weed. Of course quantity is equally as important; you want the perfect mixture of both.

Majestic

I do it for a better burn sometimes, but the nicotine rush gives it a different high as well. It all depends on what type of high I feel like having. My friend refuses because he says its way to trippy to do.

O F

Sega said:
It's only expensive in the U.S if you're an idiot who pays $90-100 for a quarter of herb at a medical dispensary like half the idiots on FK, rather than looking for a dealer with flexible prices that sell to dispensaries anyways. I get my oz. for $100-120ish of some superb herb.

P.S moles are disgusting as fuck..
I pay $40-50 a Quarter :') there are no [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]dispensaries here...[/font]