• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Minecraft Question

Magnificent

Okay so I've found a list of users and passes and everytime I log into one it says Confirm your Identity and aasks me security questions. Is there anyway I can prevent this from happening? Thanks.

dagger

This is most likely becuase the account has an automated system to ask those question after a period of time passes and the account has not been logged into. But no I cannot think of anyway around this just try other accounts.

Magnificent

Forum said:
This is most likely becuase the account has an automated system to ask those question after a period of time passes and the account has not been logged into. But no I cannot think of anyway around this just try other accounts.

its saying its the first time the acc has been on this computer

Languages

User is banned.
yea usually when u log into account on minecraft.com that happens.

just download minecraft itself and log in to them there

dagger

Magnificent said:
its saying its the first time the acc has been on this computer

Then that means the system is picking up that the account has been logged onto from a different connection and wants to make sure it is still the original owner. It is a security measure some games have that are online.

Twelve

User is banned.
That means that it has security questions and you won't be able to change any of the information unless you know the questions. You will still be able to play with the account when you log in from the launcher

ChaosAndCoffee

You can't disable the questions unless you have access to the email used for the account, or know the answers to the questions.

You can still login and play from the launcher though.