• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Might buy this pitbike

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Iv been looking at this 125cc pitbike on craigslist the guy wants $1000 for it so im gonna try to talk him down on the price.
00v0v_29Uky5KLyuj_600x450.jpg

Vulgar

Oh damn. That looks really sick bro. If you buy it, you better come to my house a gimme a ride :p

Felon

User is banned.
Yea a little bit too pricy. Worth it though. You can have loads of fun with those things lol

Sapphire

Power member.
Dude that is sweet! If you talk him down to like $800, it'd be so worth it!

Hope

Power member.
Lol no one on this thread has a clue what they are talking about. @Sleep. I would recommend you getting a more reliable brand like a (Yamaha) TTR 110/90 or a used KLX 110(Kawasaki) if your budget is 1k. The bikes I mentioned are pit bikes that are electric start, minimal maintenance (Replace oil about once a god damn year lol), bigger tires, and can be modded out quite a bit. You will not like that bike at all brother. You'll need a full set BBR kit on that baby before you can even ride it without having your knees smash against the handlebars. If you are into full mod bikes you'll probably find a beauty for about 2k and you would need to bring someone who actually knows there shit to the deal unless you want to get fucked over(which happens 8/10 times to people who don't know about bikes). I'd also recommend buying a bike that has minimal hours on it as hill billies don't tend to give a fuck about there bikes and ride them and beat them to death. If you need any further assistance just send me a PM.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Hope said:
Lol no one on this thread has a clue what they are talking about. @Sleep. I would recommend you getting a more reliable brand like a (Yamaha) TTR 110/90 or a used KLX 110(Kawasaki) if your budget is 1k. The bikes I mentioned are pit bikes that are electric start, minimal maintenance (Replace oil about once a god damn year lol), bigger tires, and can be modded out quite a bit. You will not like that bike at all brother. You'll need a full set BBR kit on that baby before you can even ride it without having your knees smash against the handlebars. If you are into full mod bikes you'll probably find a beauty for about 2k and you would need to bring someone who actually knows there shit to the deal unless you want to get fucked over(which happens 8/10 times to people who don't know about bikes). I'd also recommend buying a bike that has minimal hours on it as hill billies don't tend to give a fuck about there bikes and ride them and beat them to death. If you need any further assistance just send me a PM.

@Hope check your aim broski :p