• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Middleman for Snapchat/BTC Deal

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Hi, I need someone highly reputable to MM a deal that I'm doing. Snapchat for Bitcoin. You will hold the BTC and when you confirm to me that you have it, I will send the Snapchat to the buyer. Me and @Alyati are the two parties!

Pimpin

User is banned.
I can so this I am legit ask the other user he went first and everything went well.

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Pimpin said:
I can so this I am legit ask the other user he went first and everything went well.
No disrespect but you've been here for under a month and got over 100 rep in one day with 100 of it comeing from 1 person who "thinks you're a nice dude." If you had some experience I'd consider it but I'm going to have to pass for now.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Alright I understand I mean I got vouches too though as obv my rep isn't only from that.

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Pimpin said:
Alright I understand I mean I got vouches too though as obv my rep isn't only from that.
Counted 1 (possibly 2) deals from vouches alone and another 100 of your rep came from a single user. I'll hit you up later maybe.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Sanctified said:
Counted 1 (possibly 2) deals from vouches alone and another 100 of your rep came from a single user. I'll hit you up later maybe.

Alright if you need this still you can hmu.

ℛum

Power member.
Sanctified said:

Don't waste you're time on him, I gave away the kik ears and goes on a scamming spree imposing of me.

Samus

Power member.
Best bet try and get cam he will should help you with the service and is highly reputable don't trust any 2015s for any middlemannning services

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Still looking! Waiting on my boy @Cam

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Cam said:
I'm all ready to do this mate!
PMing you now, @Alyati is ready too.

Alyati

Onyx user!
I'm ready
Waiting for cam

Sanctified

Onyx user!
Alyati said:
I'm ready
Waiting for cam
Ight, @Cam send him your BTC address to hold it.