• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Michael Jordan ( in his prim)or lebron (in his prime)

Fiend

User is banned.
Kool said:
Michael Jordan is the greatest to ever play the game, hands down.
LeBron is bigger, faster, and stronger. But not better.

Yep, MJ was/is/always will be the shit, in a word he is the definition of the word "irreplaceable"
Lebron, now don't get me wrong I love lebron huge supporter have most of his kicks and shit. But he is just a word in the history books of basketball, each generation will have their own "lebron" MJ will never be topped.

Painkiller

User is banned.
MJ in his prime was legendary, as was Lebron. MJ is undoubtedly better than Lebron.

Camper

User is banned.
Michael will always be the best player in the game without a doubt, Lebrons amazing, but he cant compare to MJ.

Lightning

Onyx user!
This would be my list of the greatest players.

1.Michael Jordan
2.Bill Russell
3.Magic Johnston
4.Kobe Brynt
5.Lebron James

User is banned.
To me its hard to make a decision because you have to think of the era they played in. They are completely different times. you have to look at the players they versed and how the advantages and disadvantages in each era they played in. So to me you can not judge unless they played with each other at their prime.​

ACR

Onyx user!
This isn't even a questions of course it's Michael and it always will be.

sleazyJoe

User is banned.
Lebron.... Easy lol only thing attractive about Jordan is he is 6/6 in the nba finals championships

Doom

Power member.
Lebron is way overrated.
MJ. I've been a fan of the Chicago Bulls for as long as I can remember.

Fiend

User is banned.
sleazyJoe said:
Lebron.... Easy lol only thing attractive about Jordan is he is 6/6 in the nba finals championships
I'm glad you were banned. I love lebron and all, but you're fucking autistic if you believe he can hold a candle to MJ

Premise

User is banned.
Going with MJ in his prime not really much to debate but lebron is a fantastic player, but gotta go with MJ