• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Michael Jordan ( in his prim)or lebron (in his prime)

Dr.doom

User is banned.
So guys a lot of questions pop up in my head and I was wondering ... Lebron or Jordan ? Who is/ was the best player to play the game ? Feel free to have a nice discussion on this as I am looking for opinions other than crazy lebron fans .

Yuuki

What kind of fucking question is this.

Obviously Michael Jordan.

/closethread

Myth

Onyx user!
this isn't even a question, im mad you even compared them.

MJ.

Cain

User is banned.
Jordan > Kobe(inhisPrime) > Lebron

Zeus

It's like comparing Babe Ruth and Alex Rodriguez, it's an obvious pick, also think Kobe's better.

Earl

Power member.
This is the worst thread on FK. Anyone who chooses Lebron is downright stupid. Nobody (besides Kobe Bryant and maybe Tracy McGrady from this generation) have been able to take over a game like MJ. He is the most dominant player of all time and that will never change. MJ is a winner, 5/5 in the finals while Lebron is 2/5. Prime MJ > Prime Kobe > Prime Lebron. End thread.

Kyoto

I dont know if you are being serious or not. MJ would fucking murder LJ if he was in his prime. This isnt even debatable.

Dreams

Power member.
@Cheeto if you actually look at that picture it shoes everyone of jordans awards apposed to only showing a select few of kobe and lebron. I am 100% jordan fan but that picture is 100% inaccurate

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Dreams said:
@Cheeto if you actually look at that picture it shoes everyone of jordans awards apposed to only showing a select few of kobe and lebron. I am 100% jordan fan but that picture is 100% inaccurate
idk, lj hasnt won many championships. Kobe yes but that pic of kobe is accurate. But my opinion is a fact, not because i like him, not because he was with the bulls which were the greatest team back then, but because of his stats, Jordan is the best basketball player that ever lived. Anyone elses opinion is invalid.

Dreams

Power member.
@cheeto I am saying showing that picture is bad because it shows EVERY award jordan has ever won. I am pretty sure finishline or footlocker uploaded that picture at 1 point

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Dreams said:
@cheeto I am saying showing that picture is bad because it shows EVERY award jordan has ever won. I am pretty sure finishline or footlocker uploaded that picture at 1 point
idk i found it on iFunny xD. But back to the main point. Jordan is better. Hmu when kobe & lebron have better stats & sell their own clothing brand (which they have) and make more money than MJ. Nuff Said.

Dreams

Power member.
@Cheeto even a jordan fan I respect Kobe and he is comparable to jordan no matter how you look at it

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Dreams said:
@Cheeto even a jordan fan I respect Kobe and he is comparable to jordan no matter how you look at it
dont get me wrong he is good, but i just cant compare him to jordan. Sorry.

Amp

Power member.
Michael Jordan is the greatest to ever play the game, hands down.
LeBron is bigger, faster, and stronger. But not better.

Earl

Power member.
Cheeto said:
dont get me wrong he is good, but i just cant compare him to jordan. Sorry.

What the fuck do you mean

Kobe has stated multiple times that he models his game after Jordan's and even admitted to stealing some of his moves

You dumb?

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Earl said:
What the fuck do you mean

Kobe has stated multiple times that he models his game after Jordan's and even admitted to stealing some of his moves

You dumb?
um i dont know where your going with this, could you be more self explanitory?

Earl

Power member.
Cheeto said:
um i dont know where your going with this, could you be more self explanitory?

You said that Kobe can't be compared to Jordan. They're basically a carbon copy of one another.

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Earl said:
You said that Kobe can't be compared to Jordan. They're basically a carbon copy of one another.
you just said that "kobe admitted to stealing his moves" thats not identical, in my book thats being a kiss ass. If your gonna be good, its not by copying someone else, its by doing it on your own.

ArmyyNEVERDIES

User is banned.
Michael Jordan is the greatest to ever play the game, hands down.
LeBron is bigger, faster, and stronger. But not better.