• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

MF CoD Clan?

Khaos

So i was sitting here thinking that we should have like a good CoD clan for xbox and maybe ps3, i've not put a lot of thought into this, i kinda just want to see peoples thoughts on that, it can be a group if decided on to be a group, but if not I would still like to as a whole have a CoD Clan and support the Market Forums name, and hopefully do MLG or something with MF support! :)

Just tell me what you guys think and maybe we will see about putting a group together. :D

Mordalum

You could make an Un-official clan if you would like. I don't think LMCampbell or Crayo would agree to make this official.

GameOver

User is banned.
We have the Gaming Crew but I do not think that any founder would make this group official. But you can make it. (Un-official) :smile:
I love CoD and I will join your group.

Khaos

well add me on xbox maybe we can play sometime and discuss starting a clan Gamertag: krooks03 :)

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
The Gamers crew basically does this. We set up events for certain games at a time. If you wish to join, then apply and we can make a event soon. I don't play CoD so maybe I can make you lead the CoD event or something.

Khaos

The group is full i do believe, and i do MLG halo as well if you play that?

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
I sold my halo 3 since I don't care for it anymore unless custom games. My friends don't play it anymore so it was useless. I play BFBC2, Vietnam,MoH,BF3 :)

Khaos

I would love to play Battlefield 2 but i never went and bought it, i use to play it for Computer, a long time ago, but when BF 3 comes out i will defiantly get it! :D

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
I preordered it already. I made a review on it if you want to check it out.

Mordalum

So are we getting one together or what?