• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Merloman's Dung Thread

Mitch

Onyx user!
Okay this is gonna be my dung thread, im post a picture every two days, reguarding my lvls from using Idungpro starting from a lvl 3

Untitled-151.png
Day 1

s3elw9.jpg
Day 2

xptw8h.jpg
Day 3-Also 24k tokens
Sorry for the big pictures

Pichu

Onyx user!
Than dump the account :p
Come play naughtyscape now,its up and awesome.
OT: I wonder how much xp you will get. I will check weekly,favourited.

Mitch

Onyx user!
okay fine once the pure gets 25 magic, 45 att 60 str, 70 dung, 25 prayer and gravite 2h ill dump it btw link for naught?

Terrio

User is banned.
Dont dump it man Keep it for your self and get it 120 and then sell if you really dont want it
Good luck on the dung proggys and Ill definitely keep coming back to see your progress

Cannabis

Onyx user!
merloman said:
Updated dung to day 1, sorry for the big pics

Just put the image in paint and cut out what you want to show us, then delete everything else and click the "Crop" button, it will make your picture much smaller.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
How long do you plan to bot? Straight up to 99/120? Or do you plan stopping on a certain level like 80?
I'm not very familiar with dungeoneering, but good luck.
And yeah don't sell the account, keep it for yourself.

Mitch

Onyx user!
@SD8Z That account im planning to go for like 85 dung but i plan on getting it gravite 2h, and maby get mems once 80 dung
@Kevin I do that then it goes or white then when i post its got white all around it

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
merloman said:
@SD8Z That account im planning to go for like 85 dung but i plan on getting it gravite 2h, and maby get mems once 80 dung
@Kevin I do that then it goes or white then when i post its got white all around it

Are you using MS Paint? :p
Just download and install puush, it is amazing and you can take pictures and upload them right instantly. Just remember to take a screenshot only of the selected area.

SD8Z said:
merloman said:

Are you using MS Paint? :p
Just download and install puush, it is amazing and you can take pictures and upload them right instantly. Just remember to take a screenshot only of the selected area.

Could you link me to this? Can you also edit pictures?

OT: Sounds like a good idea, I'm also botting Dung on my pure, Level 50 atm.

Terrio

User is banned.
Method I think hes talking about this http://puush.me/
Quick google search found it I have not used the site before Use with cation
I personally would use Photobucket but its up to you

Mitch

Onyx user!
Posting 2nd picture l8, show the progress, also i started this off a lvl 3

Terrio

User is banned.
I have a mac and this thing called Preview Its really great for editing pictures fast
On pc's you would use Paint and crop the picture and pull the things so there is no white showing then save and upload
I use photobucket its easy and free and it saves the pictures for life
If you need help on the future pictures send me a PM