• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Merchants Recruitment

Matigo

just a guy
merc.png

Hello and welcome to the Merchants recruitment thread.
The group is led by @Agony and @Matigo

Requirements
There are now, no requirements.
I will add as I see fit according to applications.
Verified members have a great chance to apply and join.
If you get accepted you must;
1. Wear the userbar three times a week.
2. Post ten times in the sub-forum a week.
3. Post one thread a week in the sub-forum.

Application

Username:
Vouch thread:
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?:
Do you know how to make money on the internet?:
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?:
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?:
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?:

Merchant's Information
Merchants was an old group focused on the marketplace and thats how it is going to be brought back. @Philly auctioned the group off and @Agony decided to snag it up. There will never be a buy-in for Merchants as that would defeat the purpose of the group itself. We hope to bring more activity to the marketplace and have active people in the group that are also active around the marketplace.

Member's
@Agony [Owner]
@Matigo [Leader]
@Gunnar [Member]
@coltie2 [Member]
@Awhile [Member]
@Cam [Member]

This thread will be getting updated with images.
Joining via User Control Panel will result in being blacklisted from joining Merchants.

Awhile

Power member.
Do i post my application when i request to join the group or here?

smalls

Power member.
Application

Username: Ambien Junior
Minimal of five sale threads: yes
Vouch thread: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-275941-post-2359313.html#pid2359313
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: Yes, but it was closed.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: Yes i do, legit ways to.
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: I like the users & i think the userbar is cool!
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: Legit Buyer & Seller.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: Once i learn to use as i've never been in a group before.​

Awhile

Power member.
Username: Awhile
Minimal of five sale threads: I can assure you i've sold more than 5 items here, can't point to threads due to the account situation you are aware of.
Vouch thread: ...Vouch thread deleted.
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: No community warnings or scam reports opened.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: I am fully aware on how to make money online selling sm's
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: I'm very interested in this group because it is pretty much fresh to FK, and i would like to participate to make it one of the most HQ groups here.
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: I am highly skilled in buying and selling sm's to make a quick profit, I have also made a little over 2k in selling sm's just over the past 4-6 months.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: I plan to try and make the sub-forum a fun and entertaining place to all in the group.

I understand if I am rejected due to lack of evidence.

Satan-

Onyx user!
Damn son , gimme one week imma exceed the requirements for this group. You'll be hearing from me soon ?

Matigo

just a guy
Ambien Junior said:
Application

Username: Ambien Junior
Minimal of five sale threads: yes
Vouch thread: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-275941-post-2359313.html#pid2359313
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: Yes, but it was closed.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: Yes i do, legit ways to.
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: I like the users & i think the userbar is cool!
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: Legit Buyer & Seller.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: Once i learn to use as i've never been in a group before.​

Being reviewed

Awhile Jr. said:
Username: Awhile
Minimal of five sale threads: I can assure you i've sold more than 5 items here, can't point to threads due to the account situation you are aware of.
Vouch thread: ...Vouch thread deleted.
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: No community warnings or scam reports opened.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: I am fully aware on how to make money online selling sm's
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: I'm very interested in this group because it is pretty much fresh to FK, and i would like to participate to make it one of the most HQ groups here.
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: I am highly skilled in buying and selling sm's to make a quick profit, I have also made a little over 2k in selling sm's just over the past 4-6 months.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: I plan to try and make the sub-forum a fun and entertaining place to all in the group.

I understand if I am rejected due to lack of evidence.

Being reviewed.

Process takes a few days to receive a response.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Username: gunnar
Minimal of five sale threads: https://www.forumkorner.com/search.php?action=results&sid=4673afb83b0b444b4400a780dac9d5b8 I normally change my threads to junk or sell other items in them but you can see my vouches and ask them what they have bought. Even Agony has been a customer.
Vouch thread: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-180113.html
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: No, I have not in my 2+ years on ForumKorner.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: Selling OG's and clothes for profit has been my way.
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: Looks like a nice group owned by Agony and led by Matigo that should showcase some of the respected and trusted sellers in the market.
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: I meet the requirements, have stayed active for over two years without scamming (apparently this is really hard to do for most people), have kept SM's moving throughout the community, have donated and spent quite a bit of money on the site and plan to never scam out. Will possibly be getting Verified.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: If others are posting, I will be posting.

also should say "Minimum of five sales threads" not "Minimal of five sales threads"

Matigo

just a guy
gunnar said:
Username: gunnar
Minimal of five sale threads: https://www.forumkorner.com/search.php?action=results&sid=4673afb83b0b444b4400a780dac9d5b8 I normally change my threads to junk or sell other items in them but you can see my vouches and ask them what they have bought. Even Agony has been a customer.
Vouch thread: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-180113.html
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: No, I have not in my 2+ years on ForumKorner.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: Selling OG's and clothes for profit has been my way.
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: Looks like a nice group owned by Agony and led by Matigo that should showcase some of the respected and trusted sellers in the market.
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: I meet the requirements, have stayed active for over two years without scamming (apparently this is really hard to do for most people), have kept SM's moving throughout the community, have donated and spent quite a bit of money on the site and plan to never scam out. Will possibly be getting Verified.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: If others are posting, I will be posting.

also should say "Minimum of five sales threads" not "Minimal of five sales threads"

You are under review!
Thanks for applying.

Evidence

Username: @IRC
Minimal of five sale threads: https://www.forumkorner.com/search....816a&sortby=lastpost&order=desc&uid=0&page=11 I have more as well. Me & @Agony have dealt before as well.
Vouch thread: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-262991.html
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: No, never have. Never will.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: Yes, where do you think my money comes from ?
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: I want to wear the userbar and rep it with pride. Talk to members upon the subforum and get to know you guys.
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: I'm a legit & high quality seller and buyer. I have a MM thread which I have middle man for almost 10 people already. And also I am verified, so I will try to give the usergroup a good name.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: Yes, if people will talk in the chat with me.

Matigo

just a guy
IRC said:
Username: @IRC
Minimal of five sale threads: https://www.forumkorner.com/search....816a&sortby=lastpost&order=desc&uid=0&page=11 I have more as well. Me & @Agony have dealt before as well.
Vouch thread: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-262991.html
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: No, never have. Never will.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: Yes, where do you think my money comes from ?
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: I want to wear the userbar and rep it with pride. Talk to members upon the subforum and get to know you guys.
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: I'm a legit & high quality seller and buyer. I have a MM thread which I have middle man for almost 10 people already. And also I am verified, so I will try to give the usergroup a good name.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: Yes, if people will talk in the chat with me.

Reviewing takes a few days, so stay patient.
Thanks for applying!

Julian

Power member.
Username: @Julian
Minimal of five sale threads: Yes
Vouch thread: http://tinyurl.com/hgp3f7x
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: Nope, and i never will.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: Yes, i have made over $200 on the internet in a 2 week span, not much but it's something.
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: Merchants is a group that gives back to their community, i love the feeling of helping people out. Not to mention that the UB is sick asf.
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: I consider myself a HQ active user, on FK 6+ hours a day. I love helping out the community, I have upgraded 3 members to Onyx.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: I plan to be consistent in posting in the sub-forum.

TrigInc

Username:TrigInc
Minimal of five sale threads:yes
Vouch thread:https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-278372.html
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?:not to my knowledge
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: ofc i do or i wouldnt be here lol
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?:sure yeah it looks sick
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: well everyone knows me, and im a legit person.
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?:sure why not.

Evidence

Matigo said:
@Triginc
@Wutang
@Evidence
You all have been denied! Re-apply in one week!

@Awhile you have been accepted, make sure to check out the sub-forum!
>was in the group
>declined 

tl:dr i won't be trying anymore lmao

Matigo

just a guy
@Evidence the group was not even ready and fully set up yet.
I said you were being reviewed, and I told Agony I didn't want anyone in until it got fully set up like the sub-forum.
You can always try again in a week, if you have nothing relevant to say, please take it to private messaging! Thank you! :)

Dusk

based
Username: Dusk
Minimal of five sale threads: ?
Vouch thread: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-220875-post-1922198.html#pid1922198
Reputation: 845 (Not quite at 1k yet but i will be climbing my way up)
Have you ever had a scam report/community warning opened against you?: I have not.
Do you know how to make money on the internet?: Of course
Why do you want to be a member of Merchants?: I like the name of the group its unique and merchants make money and i make money so it fits :)
What makes you think you qualify to be in Merchants?: I have never scammed someone and have never had any warnings or scam reports made about me and i make money
Do you plan to stay active in the Merchants sub-forum?: Yeah ill most likely chill there i'm on fk most of the day.​