• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Membership Upgrade & Donation Specials!

Philly

Power member.
elite said:
@rare - doesnt meet online time
@fetty had like no rep or anything and scammed out bc he was a multi
@blast doesnt meet online time
@"coltie2" doesnt meet online

That is just from browsing a few threads. You've also given the rank to a bunch of new members who buy package deals.
https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-176108.html

Please note this exact quote from the official Power+ thread:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]First and foremost there is absolutely not even one requirement for Power+. Who get's into the group is solely at my discretion and mine alone.[/font]

elite

Philly said:
https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-176108.html

Please note this exact quote from the official Power+ thread:

If you do not have more than what is listed below you may as well not contact me regarding it.
I don't really care about this. I was just under the impression that when I finally applied to get Power+ that I'd join a group of people who actually meant something on the site. Now it's just like Onyx or Power.

+ since you removed the name color change thing for p+ theres no reason to upgrade except for the 2015s that rep 4 rep the hell out of it.

ForumKorner

If anyone here is trying to get Special 5 but already have Investors and wants Supporter, I'll swap it for you since I have a extra Supporter that I won from an auction.

You buy Special 5
You give me Investors
I give you Supporters and you keep the package

If I can't find anyone @Philly could you just give me koins instead, offered a number through PM if you already haven't checked.
:D

Chill

I'd like to buy Special #1 via BTC if I could please Philly, I'll be giving away the upgrades and keeping the Koins.

Philly

Power member.
Space Time said:
Sweet deals Philly!!!
Thinking of buying deal five.
Not sure though!
Thanks, it for sure is one of the better deals I have ever thrown.

Merry Christmas.

Rare

Bump someone come get their hands on these!
@Philly you've been super active these past 2 days, it's awesome!

Yui

RE: Membership Upgrade & Donation Specials!

These are some great deals Philly, people should most certainly take advantage of them! I'm not going to buy one however I'm liking that Christmas award so is there any other way to get it than to purchase one of the 5 Special packages?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
elite said:
@rare - doesnt meet online time
@fetty had like no rep or anything and scammed out bc he was a multi
@blast doesnt meet online time
@"coltie2" doesnt meet online

That is just from browsing a few threads. You've also given the rank to a bunch of new members who buy package deals.
I still got it fair. And I'm a loyal member.

Good Christmas specials this year, I like how award looks

Magnificent

I like that christmas award but I already have every upgrade any other ways to get it.

@Emoji
i'll do shit for you for a spot in blue lions let me know

ForumKorner

xaq said:
I like that christmas award but I already have every upgrade any other ways to get it.

@Emoji
i'll do shit for you for a spot in blue lions let me know
But waii, blue lions will be gone once I change it

Philly

Power member.
There is currently no way to obtain the Christmas award this year's besides making a purchase from this thread at this time.

Magnificent

Philly said:
There is currently no way to obtain the Christmas award this year's besides making a purchase from this thread at this time.

would I get the award if I purchased upgrades to give to another member?

ForumKorner

How long is this sales? Can you make this last till next Monday? I'm getting paid from my network next week so I'll definitely buy if this is still open.

Also, can you fix my group sub-forums. I believe I was put into the wrong sub-forum and was placed in Satanic sub-forum when I'm not even in their group.
When can you get the fonts and color implemented in my group? :D

Philly

Power member.
Emoji said:
How long is this sales? Can you make this last till next Monday? I'm getting paid from my network next week so I'll definitely buy if this is still open.

Also, can you fix my group sub-forums. I believe I was put into the wrong sub-forum and was placed in Satanic sub-forum when I'm not even in their group.
When can you get the fonts and color implemented in my group? :D
I intend on keeping this open throughout the coming holidays however my final decision will fully be based on weather members actually take advantage of the deals or not. If no one is getting anything I will perhaps end up closing it early but if people are actually making purchases this will stay up until next year's for all to take advantage.

Please stay on topic, and await my response to your PM regarding anything non-related to this thread.

Magnificent

Shift said:
How much would it cost me for moderator ?

you have to be verified before even being considered a moderator.