• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Member Of The Month Nominations February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno

User is banned.
ijfms6.png

Member of the Month is a voting contest held by Rune Gear's Management.
Nominations will be accepted till the 30th-31st of the same month (or 28th in February), then voting will begin on the first and finishes on the 5th.

The members nominated for Member of the Month are nominated for the same month the nominations occur. Therefore, this month being February, the nominations are for members who have been working hard in February 2011. Then, in February, on the 24th, members will be nominated for March's MOTM. This continues every month.

We are taking the 10 most nominated members for this month. To nominate members, you have to use the following application:
YOU MAY NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF! You will get warned if you do.

Code:
[color=#1E90FF][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=#1E90FF][b]Link to profile:[/b][/color]
[color=#1E90FF]Reason (25 words or more):[/color]

Members who have won Member of the Month must wait 2 months before they may win another one. Members may also be nominated more than once in a thread.

Prize:
motm.png

Start nominating

-Techno

Buddy_mybb_import10515

Username: Carbon
Link to profile: http://runegear.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=683
Reason (25 words or more): Well, it all started about a year ago. The site was just getting out on it's own... there were only a few noticeable members. One of them was Carbon. (TL;DR, There are only a few good members that I see. I chose one, mostly at random, but partly because he nominated someone else.)

~The End~

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Username: Techno
Link to profile: http://runegear.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=94
Reason (25 words or more): He's the best admin ever. :) He has the highest post count, and is one of the veteran users ;)! And he is the greatest staff I could ever imagine. BTW, you should make Elite more expensive tho. :D!

Pink Floyd

That's ridiculous, I can't believe people actually make a second account to nominate themselves. Why can't people just post amazing stuff and get nominated by their members, lol.

Pink Floyd said:
That's ridiculous, I can't believe people actually make a second account to nominate themselves. Why can't people just post amazing stuff and get nominated by their members, lol.

Don't know. But it's all good, he's banned now.

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
Yea he's banned now. But why would they even do that, it's so obvious getting caught.

DrecliN

Onyx user!
Username: Carbon
Link to profile: Here
Reason (25 words or more): He really does his job, goes through reports, keeps track of spam. Also he contributes alot too the community and is an overall good guy :nice:.

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
Username:Techno
Link to profile:Here
Reason (25 words or more):Techno's mad chill, he's my buddy on Skype and he's done a great job at being an admin. He deserves more credit for what he does, whether it's known or not. <3 He's mah Valentine. <333

Solidify

If a member wins twice over the course of several months, how does this work? Do they get two identical awards? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.