• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Me

Envy

Grizzled
     I know there's no way I can convince you this is real, but I don't care, this is the truth. My name is Will, and I wanted to make sure someone knew a little about my life if I die. I was born in Seattle in 1994, I don't remember much of those early years, but I do remember the rain. My grandmother owned a barber in Woodinville, and she used to tell me that god was in the rain. I spent my whole childhood working for my dreams. In 10th grade, I met my first girlfriend, her name was Avery. It was her smile. It was beautiful. I thought we would love each other forever. I couldn't look at her without endlessly smiling. I remember somebody close to me saying that is was an adolescent phase people outgrew. Avery did, I didn't. I was the boy who couldn't let go. In 2011, I got into a car accident, the drunk didn't stop at the stop sign. My left arm along with four ribs were broken. I don't remember much of what I felt when I was hit. It belongs to the abyss. A few months later, every college I applied to turned me down.

In 2012, I fell in love with a girl named Emily. After a few months, I could hear the whispers from behind the walls. That year I came to visit my parents. When they heard about the life inside of her. My father wouldn't look at me, he told me to go and never come back. My mother said nothing. But I had only told them the truth, was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. I sold my integrity, and with it, the life of my child. I shall die one day. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch, it is small and it is fragile, but it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let it fall into the oblivion. I hope that whoever you are, you find a way to escape the abyss. I hope that the world turns and that things get better. I hope tomorrow and the next day won't pass in vain. Our lives are made of the days within it. Nothing else. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or even kiss you. I love you. 

Krish

User is banned.
Hey man if you need anyone to talk to or vent to im here. Parents will not always agree on the decisions you make but psychologically speaking there is a systematic reasoning behind every action they take, just takes some time to find that reasoning, prove it wrong and change thier opinion.

"We create our own abysses along with the rope to get out"

Hurt

Damn man, is this something that's really happened to you? It started off beautiful but by the end I was almost in tears myself. If you need to talk to anybody or anything I'm here for you man.