• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

MAY BE GETTING CONSOLED BANNED NEED HELP

EqualToAll

User is banned.
Alright long story short. I hacked this dudes account (he gave me the information back when I was in his clan and I had his profile on my xbox for like 6 months)
i left his clan and he started being racist etc.
I decided to spend money on 500$ worth of games.
He said he contacted xbox support and they refunded him the money but apparently he kept the games (which I find odd)
I still have his account and changed the security info but there is a 30 day limit.
He then said I'm gonna be banned in 20-30 days???? 
How would he know I'm gonna be banned first of all. Is this something support would tell him?
Second could I really get console banned?

Tequila

LOL
well first of all you have committed fraud lol getting jail time and a fine. GG bud.

Damian

Power member.
You may as well sell your house, car and future children because Microsoft is going to come down on you now.
Soon enough Bill Gates will take a sledgehammer to your door and make sure that your Xbox Live life is over.
Bill Gates will personally ensure your ass is whipped five thousand times.

Nemesis

User is banned.
If you spend money on someones account with their credit card (not sure if that is what you mean't) you will get console banned. There isn't any fines, I don't know what Tequila mean't. You won't get console banned if you just took the account, usually the account will just be 9999'd.

Liquids

You put yourself in that situation so you deserve an L

The Host

Tell all your prisons friends how you got in here. They will be impressed

....When they bend you over and fuck you like a horse @voices

Heroin

User is banned.
Lol G fucking G buddy. If you get ahold of anyone's card via the internet (e.g. hacking) I'm pretty sure that it's illegal regardless if they're refunded or not. All I have to say is run as far away as you can. Haha

EqualToAll

User is banned.
The dude said "Join my party or get console banned in 20 days" Should I take him serious? Like I honestly think this dude is just saying whatever but I know for a fact that he got refunded for the games I bought(got to keep em I might add as well)

Color

1337 H4xorDoxer Retard ya dun gooft bud