• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Max Lifts?

Badshah

Let's talk about some quality lifting, bros. What are your max lifts? Max @ one rep would be good.

Bench: 230 lbs
Squat: 200 lbs
Deadlift: 380 lbs

5'11 & 195 lbs bros! Let me know.

Agony

discord: aguny
Know what I lifted?

DEEZ NUTS

off your mom's chin.

Cheeto

Onyx user!
I max 15 on bench. Real shit, my roids don't work well, it says "made in china" #fishy

User is banned.
@Badshah quit living a fake life online everyones gonna rep fuck you until you bleed

Samus

Power member.
bench: 260 lb
squat:305 lb
deadlift:340 lb

height 6'7" and weight 245lb

Badshah

Message said:
@Badshah quit living a fake life online everyones gonna rep fuck you until you bleed

The only fake life here is yours, bro. Being a negative bro on an Internet forum yearning for any pussy you can get. Hit the gym sometime bro, you're pretty weak.

Bucks

Onyx user!
Hit the gym sometime you're pretty weak?

Great insult for an internet site, for all we know, you could be some scrawny little kid trying to act big and tough.

Badshah

Bucks said:
Hit the gym sometime you're pretty weak?

Great insult for an internet site, for all we know, you could be some scrawny little kid trying to act big and tough.

Posted some pics of myself earlier, bro. But don't doubt, appreciate! Turn that negativity into positive gym gains, bro.

Junior

Bench: 275 lbs (Haven't gone for a 1 rep max in a few months though so it's probably higher)
Squat: 405 lbs
Deadlift: 460 lbs

5"10/220 lbs

Brittney

User is banned.
Junior said:
Bench: 275 lbs (Haven't gone for a 1 rep max in a few months though so it's probably higher)
Squat: 405 lbs
Deadlift: 460 lbs

5"10/220 lbs
You need to lose weight you are obese