• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Matigo's Milestone Thread

Matigo

just a guy
I am making this thread so I don't have to make one every time I feel like I should. I will just update this thread whenever I get something.

2,000 ×
3,500 ×
4,000 ×
5,000 ×
6,000 ×
6,500 ×

Other Achievements
10 Awards ×
20 Awards ×
30 Awards
100 Kudos ×
500 Kudos ×
1,000 Kudos ×
2,000 Kudos
Moderator ×
Staff
Leader of one group ×
Leader of two groups ×
Leader of three groups
Onyx ×
Power ×
Power+ ×
Investors
Verified ×
Supporter ×
100 threads ×
200 threads ×
300 threads ×
400 threads ×
500 threads ×
1,000 threads
2,000 threads
1 week online ×
2 weeks online ×
1 month online ×
2 months online ×
3 months online
4 months online
5 months online
10 months online
1 referral ×
2 referrals ×
3 referrals
4 referrals
5 referrals
10 referrals

Graphics made for @Matigo

1sn2RWg.png

B4ccNgG.jpg

OuF6s9Q.png

CohGBhS.png

mVLGbtW.png

Shout-outs
@Philly for keeping the site up and running, and since I got promoted I have come to respect you even more. You are truly a great guy and I hope I get to work with you forever. It has been an honor so far! Thank you so much.
@Cam you are a good Administrator, always there to help when need be and you are a good guy outside of you're rank. Keep up the good work and I hope to work with you for a long time.
@coltie2 you are probably one of my best friends on the forum and I hope it stays that way, you little runescape noob!
@Chill I have come to respect you, a ton actually, keep up the great work!
@Fear I have come to respect you, I know we had a little tussle when I first got promoted but hopefully its behind us. I enjoy talking with you, and all around, besides you're rank, you want whats best for the forum. That is what we need. Keep up the work!
@Color you are a great member, besides how you talk and what not on kik chat, you are a good and useful member of the community. I respect you, even though at times it does not seem like it.
@Piece you are a very good friend of mine and I hope it stays that way man, keep up the eating of the chips ;;) but for real, you are my discord buddy.
@Ambien a fellow discord user that I enjoy talking to, you are legit and trusted in my book, nonetheless you are a good friend of mine.
@Therapy you are a faggot, but you are my faggot.
@BabyGirl you are the only catfish I know of, joking. You are my best friend on snapchat and it better stay that way so snap me back as soon as possible.
@Trap although you are barely online, you are still my best friend/brother, even though I message you as much as I can on Facebook, I still will put you on this thread. Great respect for you and Bentley!
@Fantasy I always forget who you are on kik but whatever, you are a great member! Keep it up and I hope to be in Blue Lions until the day it dies!
@Agony I have pretty much already told you, but you are a brother of mine. I hope everything is going well and you know you can message me whenever!
I will update this whenever I feel fit, as I know I forgot some people and I am sorry. If I notice I forgot someone, I will update the thread.

Thanks for reading and I will be updating this whenever I hit a milestone.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Congratulations Matigo. You told me it was a resignment thread and I got happy, but was disappointed when I saw it.

Piece

cannaisseur
Congrats on the milestones Matigo, keep up the good work. :)

Rare

Crazy milestones, I'll catch up soon.