• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Market Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
I have just finished completing most of the major work needed to be done on Market Forums. Their is lots left to do I will be adding a lot of flexibility I hope to the Board.

Recent Updates have Included -

The addition of a reviewers Group. This group will be used to review any services if the seller requests it. So members can feel trusted of what they will buy. More to come about this.

I have added several Plugins, some more will be added but we do have the basics. A detailed Thread will be posted.

The theme has been edited and redone. Bugs will be fixed things will be changed.

The way the Forums are set up have been edited. This will come I hope as a major improvement and be helpful for members.

To Come-

What I still need to do, is go over all everything to fix bugs I have already noticed a few and I'm working on them now.

To set up security for the site.

Sort out all the help Threads.

Add a Middle manning group, this is very soon to come, but will have very few members to start with.

and Edit the smilies and Post Icons.

For now thats all I think you need to know.

Thanks

LMCampbell

George

RE: MarketForums

This site has been open 1 day and you've already got some posts, members and a great looking theme, I can tell you've been working hard, hope this forum takes off.

1 suggestion, Change "MarketForums" to "Market Forums".

Thanks.

Anxiety

User is banned.
RE: MarketForums

George said:
This site has been open 1 day and you've already got some posts, members and a great looking theme, I can tell you've been working hard, hope this forum takes off.

1 suggestion, Change "MarketForums" to "Market Forums".

Thanks.

Thanks very much :D it's true we have worked hard on the site :D. Will be awesome if you become an active member here and help this forum :D.

virgil

I see a huge amount of potential with Market Forums, great hard working staff and very well structured, i can see this forum being very successfull

Zammyslave

Nice job so far.

I know this will turn out to be a great community.

Dubsteping

My first post and looking great so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.