• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Malwarebytes'

john_

What do you think about this program ?
There is a rumor about it : they create malware just to be the first who "discover" the fix.
I know that many people like it, but personally I find something strange in this program.
It can be possible to exists two teams of programmers, the "black" team and the "white" one ?
Someone maybe will reply here :
-But Malwarebytes' find and remove the new trojans where other security products fails.
Well, that's what the rumor says also.

tsgh mike

john_ said:
What do you think about this program ?
There is a rumor about it : they create malware just to be the first who "discover" the fix.
I know that many people like it, but personally I find something strange in this program.
It can be possible to exists two teams of programmers, the "black" team and the "white" one ?
Someone maybe will reply here :
-But Malwarebytes' find and remove the new trojans where other security products fails.
Well, that's what the rumor says also.

As a White Hat Hacker, I am highly familiar with MBM, I would recremend it for anybody, it is very safe to use, and hourly updates.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
Wait, I don't understand what you are trying to say?
Malwarebytes make malware so people can discover the fix?

krizhiel

The best Anti Virus/Anti Spyware/Anti Malware is your own Mind ....

Dont download anything that u think is not trusted ...

Also me I have no av ..... But I use sometimes Av to clean some Wormy USB !

ViaGIM

I personally use it just for periodic checks on my pc for malware, its one of the best out there. I don't think there is any of that conspiracy crap going on here.

Dark Fox

Malwarebytes' is my favorite antivirus to use. Those are just silly rumors which are obviously not true.

Dbof

Well, it is not an antivirus, but a scanner. And it's the best you can find today.

Bok1ca

It's awesome program. I can provide you serial key if you want. Just PM me please.

dartz

I HIGHLY doubt that's the case. Pretty absurd, to be completely honest with you.