• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Malicious

anx

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Malicious[/font]

ETJmuRE.png

Malicious is by far the most exclusive group you could be apart of. My group is built on respect, loyalty, trust, friendship, and nothing else. Me and the members of Malicious are outspoken and unforgiving. Also, we want to set a path that no other group has gone before and hopefully accomplish being a role model during the process. Lastly, I will be letting one person into my group but they must be someone that can relate to me and my homies. We will no longer be taking applications. We plan to choose privately on who shall join. If you contact us asking to join, you will be blacklisted from our group.

Members[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@Houdini
@Panda
@Producer

[size=x-large]Rules[/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. Must wear UB at all times
2. Can't be in any other groups unless I approve
3. Don't speak bad behind me or other members in the group
4. Be active in the group sub-forum

I will add more or change some when I feel it is needed.

If any of these rules are broken you will kicked immediately no questions asked.
Also, NO buy-ins will be accepted.[/font]​

Last edited:

Rare

Every group claiming to be the most exclusive now, rip.
Good luck with the group my mans.

anx

Awhile said:
cool group, i will be awaiting an invite my son.
Maybe when you accept the fact to look up to me and bow down to me since I am not your son

Awhile

Power member.
Producer said:
Maybe when you accept the fact to look up to me and bow down to me since I am not your son
I went on Maury, you are indeed my son.

anx

Awhile said:
I went on Maury, you are indeed my son.

LOL no, the only thing you went on is on your hands and knees to be my foot stool.

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
Rare said:
Every group claiming to be the most exclusive now, rip.
Good luck with the group my mans.
I paid 18 koins to join the most "exclusive" group on fk

ENĐ

Onyx user!
Would be cool if you invited me Jerran, none the less good luck finding someone!

Rare

@"Sinatra+" which group are you referring to?

Awhile

Power member.
Producer said:
LOL no, the only thing you went on is on your hands and knees to be my foot stool.
*To get to your level.* my son.

Red

Onyx user!
let me join, bro. I'm down to be in this shit

anx

Awhile said:
*To get to your level.* my son.

you'll never be on my level or above it here I'll make a chart

God & me 
Everyone I deem worthy to be below me.
dogshit
you

Awhile

Power member.
I wouldn't think a man compared to God would own a group on a forum as shitty as this.

Matigo

just a guy
*Not the most exclusive.

I, to be honest, don't like the layout of the group. The color is just throwing me off and is not attractive whatsoever. The userbar looks neat but it just doesn't got with ForumKorner.
It is a nice group, nicer than most, but I gave you my opinion and I hope you respect it.

anx

Awhile said:
I wouldn't think a man compared to God would own a group on a forum as shitty as this.
I wasn't comparing myself to a god I stand next to god there is a difference my dude

Matigo said:
*Not the most exclusive.

I, to be honest, don't like the layout of the group. The color is just throwing me off and is not attractive whatsoever. The userbar looks neat but it just doesn't got with ForumKorner.
It is a nice group, nicer than most, but I gave you my opinion and I hope you respect it.
I'm gonna fix the thread up when I get home and idk I'm prolly gonna change the group style after a few months to change things up but I yea I do respect your opinion and what would you consider the most exclusive then

Matigo

just a guy
@Producer not this group, but I would have to say Archetypal or Cinema.
Not just because I own Archetypal, all the members meet the requirements etc. and we don;t have that much members.

anx

Matigo said:
@Producer not this group, but I would have to say Archetypal or Cinema.
Not just because I own Archetypal, all the members meet the requirements etc. and we don;t have that much members.
I don't think Cinema is even active never seen anyone wearing the UB and I don't think Owner is that active either. we only have 4 members how is that a lot?