• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Mal

Piece

cannaisseur
One said:
He's been reverse titty fucking his mom in the coochie gap.

Vouch. GLWS don't hesitate to go first with this user.

Ambien

coltie2 said:
@ambien @mal has been "off" the internet for a while. It is sad. But last I heard he just needed a little break.

me and him use to run these forumz

HaloReach

Power member.
He was pretty fucking annoying, but oh well.

Rare

Bambien when I take a break from the internet you'll make a thread like this for me right?

jk I don't get off the internet.

Mal

Just been busy with school and other irl stuff  PLUS this site is offline half da time 

Ill be back on 24/7 again after this week , i miss all my niggas #MeandAmbienRunTheseForums

-

mfw @coltie2 kicked me from md even when im the only one in md that can actually program

@agony im the da one dat fucks ur nan!!!11!! xDDDDDDDDD

Ambien

Mal said:
Just been busy with school and other irl stuff  PLUS this site is offline half da time 

Ill be back on 24/7 again after this week , i miss all my niggas #MeandAmbienRunTheseForums

-

mfw @coltie2 kicked me from md even when im the only one in md that can actually program

Yay! Fuck all you other niggas, ya ain't important.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Mal said:

-

Don't worry you are gettin back in fam<3 you are day 1 bae!!! I kicked everyone so don't feel bad.

Mal said:

-

Don't worry you are gettin back in fam<3 you are day 1 bae!!! I kicked everyone so don't feel bad.