• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Making Money to PP & Rsgp Method.

Fluxion

Before throw unnecessary comments read the text below.
This is one of the 1000 ways to get money to paypal & rs, and it's not legit and has always workt when i has done it.

Okay let's get Started,

Recuirement: Runescape Account Combat above 50, Higher Combat Higher Profit, & A Paypal Account.

1. First of all You need to Be sure That you can recover Back That Runescape Account, Don't Ask me that's ur problem.

2. Patient.

Tips: Just make a Randomly Paypal Account That can recive money,

Guide:
Go to http://www.gold4fun.com/ Then if ur not blind, you will see a button That Called ' Sell to us ' Click there Fill out the information About your Runescape account, then you will get a Bid, save it and paste it into a notepad or something, remember it.
& then you will need to talk to livechat about your going to sell it, and she/he will ask about password,recoverys,bankpin,etc... just say some random recoverys and password BUT you need to tell em the real pass for your log-in pass & username. then it will take 7 days or 14 days for your payment , after you has recive your payment to your random paypal, send it to your main paypal, and wait 2-3 days or more if you want, then recover back account hopefully it has 100m+ , when i did this method i got over 300m+ And this method only work 1 time with same account . so the chineese are smart :) , So you will Recive Cash & Paypal Cash, by just doing this, & Sorry for my bad english, if you have any questions just ask em.​

khalid65

yea i tried that but forgot about a random paypal account they ended up charging back the cash =/

Fluxion

well, you gotta transfer or buying something fast :) brought Counter strike:source for they money ^^...

Derik

Onyx user!
I have a pure right now that no-one wants to buy (it's nearly maxed with all chaotics) and I've been trying to sell it for like a month now -_-.

Looks like I might be using this guide soon enough.

The only problem I see is that you have to register a phone number and bank account to PayPal, and if you already have it registered to an account then you can't do it again under the same information.

Karth

I did this to my main, waited about 17 days and recovered and it has 200M cash pile =P, was trying to buy a blue phat in the ge lol

L1nas

I'll try this, thanks for tip.

alezcas

Well it depends if the available are quite a necessity as well as the price.

Ben Hartley

Just tell paypal that they are disputing for virtual goods and they award you the dispute saying "We do not support virtual goods" or whatever.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Don't do it even if you transfer the cash the other paypal acc gets negative balance trust me happened to me. They then send a letter to my house, it was written by lawyers from america, if we didn't pay the cash we would of been sued so my mum/dad had to cash out $60. Don't do it u will be charged

Ven0m

Onyx user!
merloman said:
Don't do it even if you transfer the cash the other paypal acc gets negative balance trust me happened to me. They then send a letter to my house, it was written by lawyers from america, if we didn't pay the cash we would of been sued so my mum/dad had to cash out $60. Don't do it u will be charged

Bro, that's why you make sure that the random paypal account(not your main one. the one that originally receives the cash from gold4fun and THEN sends it to your main. That's the paypal account I mean by 'random paypal account'.) does not have a real address. Make it some address from some other country and log into that account only using a VPN or proxy. The VPN or proxy is only if your THAT scared of getting caught or some other pussy bullshit. Trust me bro, this method is easy as shit. You just can't let the chinese peasant gold-farmers who run Gold4fun to get to you using their fake letters.

~Ven0m

Hipsters

User is banned.
what about the fact that now you need credit/debit card to be associated with paypal. that way they can find out who are you requestin informayion about the credit card to paypal

~L~

Can anyone else verify that this accually works? As in more vouches for this method?