• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Making an App for phones.

Jaii

So today, I've been brainstorming for what i'd like to do for my spare time, I have no experience at all with creating apps or anything else, I have like 10% of the money I'll need to hire contractors to code the app, I am just thinking of what features you guys would make a original app that isn't like instagram or shots etc..

Yes, I'm creating a social media application that will start on the iOS, which will be where you can take photos or upload photos from your photo albums on your phone.

Any features that you guys would make it "original" would make this app perfect.

Jaii

Fume said:
Could you make it on android also?

Eventually, That's my main goal to get it on all based platforms.

Fume

Pandas said:
Eventually, That's my main goal to get it on all based platforms.

sounds good. Hopefully it gets big and you make lots :)

Jaii

Fume said:
sounds good. Hopefully it gets big and you make lots :)

Profit won't be my main stage, I just want to create an app that will make many people happy to enroll in activity.

Fume

Pandas said:
Profit won't be my main stage, I just want to create an app that will make many people happy to enroll in activity.

yeah, lots of members would make it best

Jaii

Fume said:
yeah, lots of members would make it best

Thanks for the support, I'll keep everyone updated.

Captain

User is banned.
I always wanted to see a social media app come out with a randomize button. You click a randomize button and you get put in a chat with someone. You could use this to advertise your account to others who use the randomize button. Just an idea that you could include.

Jaii

Captain said:
I always wanted to see a social media app come out with a randomize button. You click a randomize button and you get put in a chat with someone. You could use this to advertise your account to others who use the randomize button. Just an idea that you could include.

Something like a chat enroll? Like omegle?

GRAND

Hmm, maybe you can make sort of an upgraded version of Instagram.

Same base features (uploading pics, liking, commenting, etc) but adding more stuff. Like an Instant Chat feature, and change username color, have .gif avatars. Just things like that will make the app so much better.

Jaii

Gear said:
Hmm, maybe you can make sort of an upgraded version of Instagram.

Same base features (uploading pics, liking, commenting, etc) but adding more stuff. Like an Instant Chat feature, and change username color, have .gif avatars. Just things like that will make the app so much better.

Username colors for an app would be a very confusing and annoying thing, If there is a high debate of whether people like it or not, then I'll make it a thing, The chat feature will obviously be like dm's, you have to be followed by the user to dm them etc.

Captain

User is banned.
Pandas said:
Something like a chat enroll? Like omegle?

Yes like omegle but you can choose who you want to be with by like key phrases.

Example:
2 white girls like starbucks. they put the key word as starbucks and they get in the same chat room. Because they are whitegirls they like the same thing and they may "follow" eachother because they like the same thing.

Jaii

Captain said:
Yes like omegle but you can choose who you want to be with by like key phrases.

Example:
2 white girls like starbucks. they put the key word as starbucks and they get in the same chat room. Because they are whitegirls they like the same thing and they may "follow" eachother because they like the same thing.

So like group chats? If so that can be easily done with a hashtag search ;P

Captain

User is banned.
Pandas said:
So like group chats? If so that can be easily done with a hashtag search ;P

yes that could work. i just like the idea of it. you could develope it to whatever you wanted.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Pandas said:
So today, I've been brainstorming for what i'd like to do for my spare time, I have no experience at all with creating apps or anything else, I have like 10% of the money I'll need to hire contractors to code the app, I am just thinking of what features you guys would make a original app that isn't like instagram or shots etc..

Yes, I'm creating a social media application that will start on the iOS, which will be where you can take photos or upload photos from your photo albums on your phone.

Any features that you guys would make it "original" would make this app perfect.
Bro this is amazing. I personally have never coded an app, but it seems like it would be fun to do and come up with your own shit. Good luck man.

Jaii

Captain said:
yes that could work. i just like the idea of it. you could develope it to whatever you wanted.

It's not a bad idea, I like it, I'll get my crew to look into it, thanks man!

Captain

User is banned.
Pandas said:
It's not a bad idea, I like it, I'll get my crew to look into it, thanks man!

Ya no problem. Glad to help out.

Jaii

Darth Vader said:
Bro this is amazing. I personally have never coded an app, but it seems like it would be fun to do and come up with your own shit. Good luck man.

Personally, it's going to take a lot of my personal time to sort this out, I'll keep a dedicated brainstorm on this most of the time, thanks for the support man!

Jaii

187 said:
Learn how to do it on your own don't pay someone.

do you really think that'd be a better idea, I've looked into it and it really is confusing, but thanks for the suggestion, I'll try my best.