• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Making a new skiller.

Jam

Onyx user!
~L~ said:
damn. Nice stats. Post some pics? And yeah cooking profitable in most cases even if u buy the fish. Just banked 150k raw salmon for 99

posted a picture of the stats in the OP.

Jam

Onyx user!
Pichu said:
Nice mining level,method and a link to bot plox?

using BVminer (Free script from powerbot >:D).
and ive been doing tin/copper ore from the mine east of lumby in the swamp, its actually good xp (Cause it regens so quick and no ones ever there)

Pichu

Onyx user!
Jam said:
Pichu said:

and ive been doing tin/copper ore from the mine east of lumby in the swamp, its actually good xp (Cause it regens so quick and no ones ever there)

XP/hour?
Is it better than iron powermining?

Jam

Onyx user!
Pichu said:
Jam said:
Pichu said:

XP/hour?
Is it better than iron powermining?
im not sure, i try to never power____(mine,wc,fish etc.). i dont rememebr the exact xp/h either, it's good for getting from 1-50

Jam

Onyx user!
updated for the first time in a few days.

~L~

good to see you not dropping the project. Do you need some funding for the skiller account? I could give you some for easier skilling if you need. Also thanks for posting a pic. Gl with your skilling

Jam

Onyx user!
~L~ said:
good to see you not dropping the project. Do you need some funding for the skiller account? I could give you some for easier skilling if you need. Also thanks for posting a pic. Gl with your skilling

nah im good, made about 4m off of stuff ive done already, which is more than enough for right now.

~L~

okay man. If you need money for expensive skills. Pm me ill fund you as much as i can at that moment :)

Jam

Onyx user!
~L~ said:
okay man. If you need money for expensive skills. Pm me ill fund you as much as i can at that moment :)

the most expensive things will be RCing and crafting, but im slowly gathering supplies for those. now if only there was an easy place to mine silver and hold on f2p..

~L~

u dont wanna get members cuz u wanna keeppure ftp skiller or cuz u dont wanna spend cash on membz?

Jam

Onyx user!
~L~ said:
u dont wanna get members cuz u wanna keeppure ftp skiller or cuz u dont wanna spend cash on membz?

bit of both tbh. mostly cause i dont want to pay for memebers xD

Moron™

Onyx user!
Are you planning on botting this skiller? And what are you going do for dungeoneering? That takes a while for skillers especially when first getting your level up.

Jam

Onyx user!
Moron™ said:
Are you planning on botting this skiller? And what are you going do for dungeoneering? That takes a while for skillers especially when first getting your level up.
i started off doing dungeoneering (if you notice it has like 4 dung.) but i figured im not going to be making profit, and it made my xp/hour low.

Jam

Onyx user!
Updated, but temporarily on hold, as i have to wait for java 7 to be installed (Requires admin rights...)

Tyler-

Onyx user!
f2p takes wayyy to long!

Jam

Onyx user!
Famous™ said:
f2p takes wayyy to long!

it does, i just cba to get membership. if someone wants to donate mems itll be greatly appreciated xD