• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Making a Group

SwaT123

Making an unofficial group in some time when I get all the graphics done I will be away for 2 days so when I get back I will finish it
It will be unofficial until it gets popular than we gonna rock

So why am I starting this thread?
It's not just off-topic thread I need your opinion on this
What would be a great group?
What would you like this group to contribute to the forums?
And if you would like to lead it with me I need 2 co-leaders
Just a simple application​
Code:
If you have a name for the group what would it be?:
If you have an account on HackForums user link:

SwaT123

F3aRâ„¢ said:
What type of group is it exactly?
Well if you read again you will see that I am asking members to help me out by thinking of the best group and what to contribute and after that I will make it but atm I am thinking of making it A group to help all members of MF and to prove loyalty to all members and to lead not to follow something like the Black Knights on HF

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
I can see the others but not think of the actual group. But either way, good luck.

Phreak

User is banned.
SwaT123 said:
F3aRâ„¢ said:
What type of group is it exactly?
Well if you read again you will see that I am asking members to help me out by thinking of the best group and what to contribute and after that I will make it but atm I am thinking of making it A group to help all members of MF and to prove loyalty to all members and to lead not to follow something like the Black Knights on HF

Seems like your calling my group, "the Defenders" out?
It also seems like everything you are wanting to do is already covered in multiple groups, including Support and The Defenders.

Also, you are wanting a Hack Forums User Profile link, which is uncalled for. You should be looking at the users here. We don't / could care less about what you have on HF. You could be Omni and no one here would care. Stop trying to gain respect on MF by using your HF accounts.

Bree

Personally, the only other group I would deem as acceptable at the moment is an Anime group, to keep the Anime freaks happy who haven't got there section.

inb4 Crayo kills me for feeding the Animeboi's

SwaT123

Ok sorry it was just something I tought I could do but whatever it's ok now I got my reasons for asking for HF account