• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Make 30$ per 1k Clicks

Hello everyone I have just launched a clothing website and am trying to introduce a huge affiliate program in order to gain traffic. I plan on paying 3 cents per click/view you can generate for me. I am mostly looking for social media publishers who can generate organic or even tweetdeck traffic. Avg affiliates can generates 4k views a day putting them at a decent salary. You can also refer friends with a referral link and earn 20% off of total payments of the seller. Let me know if you're interested . We re growing a great brand. 

kik: monetizings 

From there we will ask you questions about how you generate traffic and get you in our group chat :)

glocktd

there is a lot of people here that own stat ig's and twitters and im sure the would be interested in this, you'll find what your looking for no problem.

Emoji said:
gunna hit you up. what kind of clothing is it?
Mostly Streetwear clothing. Accessories, Shoes, etc. Urban style market.

Magnificent

Im gonna kik u about thiss i can probably makes these clicks 4 ya bud

rach

204 said:
Hello everyone I have just launched a clothing website and am trying to introduce a huge affiliate program in order to gain traffic. I plan on paying 3 cents per click/view you can generate for me. I am mostly looking for social media publishers who can generate organic or even tweetdeck traffic. Avg affiliates can generates 4k views a day putting them at a decent salary. You can also refer friends with a referral link and earn 20% off of total payments of the seller. Let me know if you're interested . We re growing a great brand. 

kik: monetizings 

From there we will ask you questions about how you generate traffic and get you in our group chat :)

I'll kik you! can I use tumblr? (25k)