• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Make 2M+/H On RuneScape While Having Fun

Steelmob

I have given a review copy to Legend, a respected moderator. If you would like to see the review either click the spoiler or find post #4, which is the review.

Hey guys. Recently I created a method that could make you at least 2M per hour. This method does not require any levels, you could do this with a level 3!

This method is guaranteed to work.

The only requirement is at least 200K. With 200K you will make 200K per hour, with 2M (recommended) you will make 2M per hour, so on.

This method is so easy to do, a 5 year old will understand it no problem!

The Price is only $5 for the first customer!

Only 5 copies will be sold and then this eBook will not be for sale anymore.

Official Review By Indelibleâ„¢.

==================
Title: How to Make 2M+ Per Hour Having Fun on RuneScape
Price: $5
Pages: 5
==================

quality.png
5starsj.png

The quality of information in this eBook was very nice. The Author fully explains the method to making 2M+ per hour while having fun on RuneScape.

grammar.png
5starsj.png

The grammar in this eBook was impecable, I found no grammatical flaws in this eBook. Which should make it an easy read.

ease.png
5starsj.png

These method in this eBook is very easy to use. It requires little to no effort and only one hour but the only thing is you need at least 2M+ to start making a good amount of money.

layoutso.png
4stars.png

The layout in this eBook was decent. The author used bold headings with different colors from the text and different sizes. There could have been pictures added but overall it was a nice layout but could've been a bit better. But layout will not adulterate your understanding of the text.

originality.png
4stars.png

This eBook is somewhat original. I have seen a method similar to this once (and only once).

[align=center]Overall:
4stars.png

I would definitely recommend purchasing this eBook for the low price of $5. It is definitely worth the money,and I would recommend this eBook to anyone that wants to make decent amount of money on RuneScape while still having fun.
[/align]

Anti

This looks good, might wait for someone to buy first :)

Steelmob

Anti said:
This looks good, might wait for someone to buy first :)

Thanks. Once Legend reviews it (he's a good gamer, he's gonna run his own RSPS so he knows about this shit) then you may buy it if you feel like you want it :).

I guarantee you this is fun, it's like pking or staking but without the loss part.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Official Review By Indelibleâ„¢.

==================
Title: How to Make 2M+ Per Hour Having Fun on RuneScape
Price: $5
Pages: 5
==================

quality.png
5starsj.png

The quality of information in this eBook was very nice. The Author fully explains the method to making 2M+ per hour while having fun on RuneScape.

grammar.png
5starsj.png

The grammar in this eBook was impecable, I found no grammatical flaws in this eBook. Which should make it an easy read.

ease.png
5starsj.png

These method in this eBook is very easy to use. It requires little to no effort and only one hour but the only thing is you need at least 2M+ to start making a good amount of money.

layoutso.png
4stars.png

The layout in this eBook was decent. The author used bold headings with different colors from the text and different sizes. There could have been pictures added but overall it was a nice layout but could've been a bit better. But layout will not adulterate your understanding of the text.

originality.png
4stars.png

This eBook is somewhat original. I have seen a method similar to this once (and only once).

Overall:
4stars.png

I would definitely recommend purchasing this eBook for the low price of $5. It is definitely worth the money,and I would recommend this eBook to anyone that wants to make decent amount of money on RuneScape while still having fun.

* If you have any questions regarding my review feel free to PM me.

reGi

User is banned.
This ebook sounds good ! Wish i had the money to buy it :p

Steelmob

reGi said:
This ebook sounds good ! Wish i had the money to buy it :p

Good luck on obtaining the money! If you purchase this eBook you will also get a $2 off VIP coupon if you ever think about purchasing VIP :).

reGi

User is banned.
Yep, hopefully can make $5 soon :p Also where do you purchase VIP?

Steelmob

reGi said:
Yep, hopefully can make $5 soon :p Also where do you purchase VIP?

I'm making all the upgrading features and everything soon. But for now, simply send $5 as gift to [email protected] and PM me your transaction ID and I will upgrade you ASAP!

reGi

User is banned.
Ok :) Will wait till upgrade features are ready, i don't have the money yet anyway :p

Steelmob

reGi said:
Ok :) Will wait till upgrade features are ready, i don't have the money yet anyway :p

No worries, take your time. Price won't go up for VIP for a pretty long time, so you're safe ha ha.

reGi

User is banned.
Nice guide! Was well written, original, had a better layout than any other ebook's i've seen. Haven't used the method yet though, will try it soon :)

Steelmob

reGi said:
Nice guide! Was well written, original, had a better layout than any other ebook's i've seen. Haven't used the method yet though, will try it soon :)

Thanks. Good luck with the methods mate!

This is probably the first sale made on SM so congratulations on being the first customer :).

Tate

I have to be honest with you.. the Administrator making one of his moderators review his ebook as well as offering a discount if you buy it on VIP membership.. Well, I don't know about you, but I don't really think it's believable.

On another note, if you ban me for this, you're just hurting your cause. Other wise, A+.

Steelmob

Tate said:
I have to be honest with you,

the Administrator making one of his mods review his ebook and then offering a discount if you buy it on VIP membership, I don't know about you I don't really think it's believable.

On another note, if you ban me for this then you're just proving me right.

Well... I'd let you review it. I'm serious, the review is not forged. Regi bought the eBook and he thought it was good. If you would like to review it, please purchase it. I'm not going to say anything nor ban you, but I can tell you 100% that the review is not forged in any way or matter.

Tate

Hmm.. Well, I don't play runescape, but I would still happily give this an unbiased review.

Steelmob

Tate said:
Hmm, well I don't play runescape, but i would be happy to give a review from an unbiased point of view. And if you wanted you could publish it on my forums for sale, may get you some extra $$ provided it works.

I may provide you a review copy later if I feel it is needed.