• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mac vs PC

Maybach

User is banned.
Diamond Supply said:
Exactly but what if it isn't for gaming?
Mac is ideal for students and people who run small business'

You can do anything on a custom built computer, anything from extremely fast browsing to breath taking graphics on games.

tridents

Onyx user!
By far a Mac, I bought myself an iMac and I just have to say i've been blown away with it so far, it's great for graphics, editing, and everyday web use.

I find myself often times editing videos and making art for my channel, i've never been more impressed with a computer before.

Before I bought my mac, I found my windows computers running into issues quite often, and with my mac I've never had a single issue.

Not to mention the wonderful display, I don't even have retina and it's just awesome.

I could go on for days but I figure you most likely already have made your decision. Anyways, let me know if you get a mac, I can help you with anything you might need help with on OS X.

Aurа

You do know that a Mac IS a PC right ?
Right now, you're comparing a model series to an object (Personal Computer).

Zippio

I use Windows for my whole life and never tried Mac. If you ask me I would go with Windows because it's more popular worldwide and you can set it up to your needs and so.

It all depends for what you need it; gaming, programming, GFX, or all kind of stuff... Just Google and decide which suits best to your needs.. ;)

strawberrybob

People said:
My grandmas has an iMac And I have some shit windows computer. I recommend Mac over windows any-day, Their are a lot of variations of programs that dont run on mac, and you can run windows inside of mac! ;p

I didn't know people can run windows inside of MAC! Really? Feeling very sad man! Bought a new DELL laptop like 2 months ago! If I saw this post earlier I would definitely go for MAC.

Nympho

I recently purchased my new Macbook. Had it for a little under a year now. I'm very happy that I have bought this. Really. It's amazing hardware, and I honestly prefer OS X over Windows. I do, however, primarily use Linux.

I'd say go for the Mac.

Grande

Nympho said:
I recently purchased my new Macbook. Had it for a little under a year now. I'm very happy that I have bought this. Really. It's amazing hardware, and I honestly prefer OS X over Windows. I do, however, primarily use Linux.

I'd say go for the Mac.

Look at the date on this fucking thread...