• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mac Keyboard Question.

Awhile

Power member.
So i'm thinking about getting a Blackwidow X Chroma keyboard for my Mac and was wondering if it would work smooth in my mac  even with it being mainly a PC keyboard. I've attempted to do some research but it's really blotchy, the information i've been reading seems not to be 100%, people arguing ETC. Can anyone shed some light on this topic?

Hurt

Did some research and it looks like it shouldn't be a problem using this keyboard with your Mac.

According to this article there is now more support for Chroma on Mac (also is a 2015 post so I assume support has only gotten better)

See Image:
134617_8736e1bb89f8108c45e94a1afa74d609.jpg

Also I found this quote:

I plan on picking one of these keyboards in july or august in order for synapse to update and get the glitches people say theyre getting out with this brand new configurator. anyway I am very curious.. has anyone found a way to re program the windows key to a command key so it is useful for mac?

You can easily do this in the keyboard settings of OS X

So it looks like you're good to go!

Awhile

Power member.
Mr. X said:

Emp said:
I have never heard of a USB keyboard or mouse that was for 1 OS only...

Hurt said:
Did some research and it looks like it shouldn't be a problem using this keyboard with your Mac.

According to this article there is now more support for Chroma on Mac (also is a 2015 post so I assume support has only gotten better)

See Image:
134617_8736e1bb89f8108c45e94a1afa74d609.jpg

Also I found this quote:

So it looks like you're good to go!
alright thanks guys i really appreciate the help.