• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

LvL 30+ Pokemon GO Accounts | Plenty in STOCK |

BlowingLoud

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Welcome to my PokeGo store, here I will offer multiple things such as a premade accounts, custom accounts, and leveling service for your current accounts.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Custom Orders[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Pricing is on a case to case basis please PM me what you are looking for with your account. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Premade Accounts - No Teams[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Level 10 - $2[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Level 15 - $3[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Level 20 - $5[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Level 25 - $10[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Level 30 - $13[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Leveling Services [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Please contact me your current level and what your desired level is and I will send you a quote. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Please send me a private message with any questions. If you have skype PM it to me and I will get back to you immediately.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Currently in stock[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I HAVE ACCOUNTS RANGING FROM ALL LEVELS[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]PM me for pics of whichever account you are interested in[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Prices are very flexable. Just come to me with whatever you are willing to pay and I will let you know if that is enough[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Will go first for trusted members with no scam reports or bad reps that have to do with marketplace deals[/font]

Power member.
u have any accounts that are level 35+ with no name on it or team?

BlowingLoud

x 6 said:
u have any accounts that are level 35+ with no name on it or team?

Currently have 2 accounts that are level 35 with a name and team choice. Pokemon have yet to be evolved which can be done after the name choice

Power member.
BlowingLoud said:
Currently have 2 accounts that are level 35 with a name and team choice. Pokemon have yet to be evolved which can be done after the name choice

how much for one? im interested shoot me a pm. any soft bans?

berwin

Hi, I am looking for level 30 and above account with High CP and 100% IV dragonite and other strong rares. Price i am willing to pay range from 15 to 20$ depending on how many strong pokemon and items.