• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

LSD

Wax

User is banned.
Have a nice trip! I had the best trip of my life yesterday on 2 tabs.

Hassam

User is banned.
Update:

This was easily my happiest and saddest trip. For about an hour and a half, I just started at my curtains because they objects in were moving and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I honestly believe the music I was listening to envhqnced my overall experience. I was apparently crying on FaceTime when I was showing my friend how beautiful my curtains were. She just called me a dumbass and said they weren't moving so I made her stay and look at them with me for an hour.

So about an hour and a half pass, I'm in my room, dancing, laughing my off. My parents come into my room so see what was I up to. They told me to sit down, but I point at my dad and say "no, you sit down and let me dance" so I dance for about 20-30 minutes and I fall into euphoria on my bed and this is where it gets crazy.

I'm laying in my bed, colors are coming out off of fan, walls are moving and my lamp is fucking dancing. So I'm just laughing my was off. Then I sort start to go into my bad trip sort of. I can't seem to back into reality because my dosage was fucking high. (It was some good ass acid). I'm slapping myself 20 to wake me up but nothing. My mom is here and I tell her to sing me to sleep but every time I opened my eyes, she was there but nothing seemed normal. The same flashes of light were coming out the living room, the same noises, etc. For those who have taken acid will understand what I'm talking about it. Shits nuts. But back to it, every time I looked over at my mom, I saw here face growing older and older. I knew then If I hadn't waken up from my trip, I'd be stuck for a long time. Shit was scary. I was the same thing over and over again in my dreams. Me waking up, checking the time (only one or two minutes would pass) but it felt like years.

My parents couldn't handle my nonsense anymore so took my to the hospital, where I wake up fine.

But my trip isn't down. I look over to the left and see my mom old as shit and my dad old himself. That scared the fuck out of me. So I knew, i was still tripping balls deep into Saturn. My voice kept on telling me to keep going (I was throwing up) and if I hadn't, I'd be stuck like this for a long time, over and over again until poof (I make a gun point to my head)

Moral of story: don't do acid with your parents in the house. you'll end up going to the hospital and losing and the other tabs you had.

I'm pissed

I fucking love acid.

Snatch

Onyx user!
Hassam said:
Update:

This was easily my happiest and saddest trip. For about an hour and a half, I just started at my curtains because they objects in were moving and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I honestly believe the music I was listening to envhqnced my overall experience. I was apparently crying on FaceTime when I was showing my friend how beautiful my curtains were. She just called me a dumbass and said they weren't moving so I made her stay and look at them with me for an hour.

So about an hour and a half pass, I'm in my room, dancing, laughing my off. My parents come into my room so see what was I up to. They told me to sit down, but I point at my dad and say "no, you sit down and let me dance" so I dance for about 20-30 minutes and I fall into euphoria on my bed and this is where it gets crazy.

I'm laying in my bed, colors are coming out off of fan, walls are moving and my lamp is fucking dancing. So I'm just laughing my was off. Then I sort start to go into my bad trip sort of. I can't seem to back into reality because my dosage was fucking high. (It was some good ass acid). I'm slapping myself 20 to wake me up but nothing. My mom is here and I tell her to sing me to sleep but every time I opened my eyes, she was there but nothing seemed normal. The same flashes of light were coming out the living room, the same noises, etc. For those who have taken acid will understand what I'm talking about it. Shits nuts. But back to it, every time I looked over at my mom, I saw here face growing older and older. I knew then If I hadn't waken up from my trip, I'd be stuck for a long time. Shit was scary. I was the same thing over and over again in my dreams. Me waking up, checking the time (only one or two minutes would pass) but it felt like years.

My parents couldn't handle my nonsense anymore so took my to the hospital, where I wake up fine.

But my trip isn't down. I look over to the left and see my mom old as shit and my dad old himself. That scared the fuck out of me. So I knew, i was still  tripping balls deep into Saturn. My voice kept on telling me to keep going (I was throwing up) and if I hadn't, I'd be stuck like this for a long time, over and over again until poof (I make a gun point to my head)

Moral of story: don't do acid with your parents in the house. you'll end up going to the hospital and losing and the other tabs you had.

I'm pissed

I fucking love acid.
Thank you for describing your trip/experience with LSD.
I personally have never done it, but I will be picking some up during next week or the week after.

Have you ever felt strange or abnormal when you wake up in the morning after ingesting the day before?
I don't wanna freak out or anything.

Gym

based 😎
Bro, sounds like an overall crazy time.
Don't if I want to try or not lol.

Hassam

User is banned.
Snatch said:
Thank you for describing your trip/experience with LSD.
I personally have never done it, but I will be picking some up during next week or the week after.

Have you ever felt strange or abnormal when you wake up in the morning after ingesting the day before?
I don't wanna freak out or anything.
I felt different. But I felt good. I've been in such a good mood since my trip. I recommend it to everyone to try it at least once 

Gym said:
Bro, sounds like an overall crazy time.
Don't if I want to try or not lol.
It was definitely a crazy time but I wouldn't take it back for anything 

etnies

User is banned.
I took .5 clonazolam before taking 2 doses and I had no thoughts but strong ass visuals for 8 hours.

It was amazing.

Hassam said:
Update:

But my trip isn't down. I look over to the left and see my mom old as shit and my dad old himself. That scared the fuck out of me. So I knew, i was still  tripping balls deep into Saturn. My voice kept on telling me to keep going (I was throwing up) and if I hadn't, I'd be stuck like this for a long time, over and over again until poof (I make a gun point to my head)

I'm pissed

I fucking love acid.

damn dude! Good lord!! always have benzo's on hand.