• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Low Lvls Pking Vs High

Techno

User is banned.
Ok So the problem with my playing is i can pk from lvl 20 to like lvl 40
Then after that i suck dick at pking. Why?! i can never pk when im a high lvl it pisses me off so bad.
And suggestions or tips?
Or anyone wanna train me?

The Beast

Onyx user!
Train, Get higher cmb then practice pking on real private servers very awesome

Techno

User is banned.
Private servers Suck for training. You do realize things are boosted and it never works the same.

Lucas

Well, it all depends on what your trying to be. Can you give us some stats of the account?

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Find a RSPS that has a decent combat system, and use gear that you would on Rs.
Now, I don't think you'd want to actually go on a RSPS if your a range 2h using a maple bow and rune 2h..
Maybe get members and branch out into magic bow/ancients/gmaul.

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Mage is a lot bettet for me lol...
Idk, but I notice mages do like 25% extra dmg if pure.

Techno

User is banned.
Yeah, in the beggining wait till you reach like lvl 60 ftp?

Sexyy

Onyx user!
Get to a higher combat level and then go to the duel arena and find people that are around your combat level and tell them to fight you with food for funs..or get a friend that is near same stats as you and fight them in duel arena using food and gear you would wear in wilderness and practice fighting there:)

Techno

User is banned.
Lols said:
Get to a higher combat level and then go to the duel arena and find people that are around your combat level and tell them to fight you with food for funs..or get a friend that is near same stats as you and fight them in duel arena using food and gear you would wear in wilderness and practice fighting there:)

Thanks i never thought about that!

Sexyy

Onyx user!
No problem:) its what i do when i stop pking for a few weeks to train..just to get back into the swing of things:)

Detavn

Yeah pking at rsps doesnt work so well you know i sucked at pk couple of days agoo try this: Be calm just think i got nothing to loose and eat whenever ur health drops to 310, 31 hp :) gl

Will

Onyx user!
I need training too. I have the same problem. I need a good pking technique for my current lvls. :s

Techno

User is banned.
Ŵ ĩ ļ ĺ į ā м said:
I need training too. I have the same problem. I need a good pking technique for my current lvls. :s

We could train together if you really want.

Sexyy

Onyx user!
Ŵ ĩ ļ ĺ į ā м said:

whats ur current level stats?

Sexyy

Onyx user!
haahah i cant pk on low lvls! i can only pk on pures ;P