• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Lottery fail

Philly

Power member.
Apparently the "lottery" plugin was feeling extra generous today, and decided to have several winners, so Koins are messed up terribly. Due to users exploiting the glitch everyone's Koins are absolutely invalid, and completely inaccurate. Due to this if I am unable to bounce back to earlier today before the glitch I will be forced to reset the Koins again. I do however believe there should be absolutely no issues in reverting back to where the Koins where at prior in the day.

Anyone of you that took advantage just know that if the Koins do get reset you and ONLY you are the reason it will absolutely have to be done.

Using any Koins right now to donate to friends or upgrade are automatically voided and you would only be wasting your time.

Shift

Power member.
Are they still voided if I donate the koins to you ?

Amp

Power member.
So I will lose all my Koins I got from posting?

Michael

This is what's needed. It wasn't your fault, it was the system. Another reset should be good, or we can deduct the amount of koins given to the supposed victors?

Fresh Prince

Power member.
Instead of these worthless koins you should make a crypto currency like Omni did...

м¢ℓσνιη

Thanks for the heads up Philly!

Philly

Power member.
Fresh Prince said:
Instead of these worthless koins you should make a crypto currency like Omni did...

Soon enough Koins will be a crypto currency, it's just a matter of time. It has nothing to do with Omni or anyone else. It has been planned since the absolute second I implemented the Koin system on FK. The only difference is you will actually get the currency for posting and such rather than getting nothing from actually doing things on site.

I also really don't see why a reset shall be needed.

Pandas

User is banned.
I had 0.80 but then I did a trade with @Fade

Also, what is crypto currency or that thing?

SWS

Power member.
RandomJr said:

Crypto currency is Bitcoins, Litecoins, Omnicoins, Dogecoins, etc.

Shift

Power member.
Philly said:
Soon enough Koins will be a crypto currency, it's just a matter of time. It has nothing to do with Omni or anyone else. It has been planned since the absolute second I implemented the Koin system on FK. The only difference is you will actually get the currency for posting and such rather than getting nothing from actually doing things on site.

It won't work out for you, omni has a bigger site with people who know what they are doing while all we have are teenagers who buy/sell pixels.

No offense.

Justice

Power member.
Philly said:

I'd love to see that happen. I'll get all my mining rigs out and try to help spread the currency.

Spectrum

Onyx user!
RandomJr said:

''A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange designed around securely exchanging information which is a process made possible by certain principles of cryptography. The first cryptocurrency to be created was Bitcoin in 2009. Since then, numerous cryptocurrencies have been created.''

Yeah.
There's shit like Omnicoins etc too.

Pandas

User is banned.
SWS said:
Crypto currency is Bitcoins, Litecoins, Omnicoins, Dogecoins, etc.

Great, considering I'm not aloud online backing stuff, I'll always be at the bottom of the list :/

Philly

Power member.
Shift said:
It won't work out for you, omni has a bigger site with people who know what they are doing while all we have are teenagers who buy/sell pixels.

No offense.

You are such a fucking downer I swear...

Shift

Power member.
Philly said:
You are such a fucking downer I swear...

It's ok it's all ogre now.

OT: Just being honest they have people who are good with stuff like this plus you would have to manage to get (Phillycoin)? on exchange sites not to mention pools and making sure the coin holds some value.

Philly

Power member.
Shift said:
It's ok it's all ogre now.

OT: Just being honest they have people who are good with stuff like this plus you would have to manage to get (Phillycoin)? on exchange sites not to mention pools and making sure the coin holds some value.

It doesn't matter who you think they have or don't have. They are doing their thing, and we are doing ours which is great. I honestly don't see any relevancy in them even being mentioned.

Who is to say I don't know Satoshi Nakamoto, and he gave me insiders? You don't know shit about what will or will not work. Sorry to say...

Shift

Power member.
Philly said:
It doesn't matter who you think they have or don't have. They are doing their thing, and we are doing ours which is great. I honestly don't see any relevancy in them even being mentioned.

Who is to say I don't know Satoshi Nakamoto, and he gave me insiders? You don't know shit about what will or will not work. Sorry to say...
I mean I can help with advertising and the exchange site part if you decide to go through with the idea.

#Plz don't ban me

Envy

Grizzled
I'm sorry Shift. Not trying to be rude or anything, but why are you even on this site? I mean this site really doesn't need you. No offense. At least this site is going somewhere. Stop being so pessimistic on this site, and bring it somewhere else.