• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Loser

Famous

Power member.
Loser, that's what i see when i look at myself in the mirror. It's written all over my face, Everywhere. I just don't know what to do with myself. All my life, I've been a semi-Popular kid. Had friends, went to friends houses, and just enjoyed life. Well lately i've just been not me. And i see myself different now. Like who the fuck, posts on forums like these, and who could care less if you have an oG gamertag, like that's not going to get you nowhere in life. Like when i tell my friends, "Dude, i just got a sick gamertag" Or "Bro, i just prestiged in cod" They could care less, and they kinda laugh at me and chuckle. And with friends it's a whole different story. Sure, i have a shit load of friends, but when you think about it, Are they really true friends? Like all my "Friends" chill a'f, but it makes you think.. Do they really like me, or do they care for me. And in the end, i guess they really don't :/ And it's hard for me to say this, but i have no friends.. That are true friends, besides like two. And this is devastating for me, because all my life i've tried to impress people, and make new friends, but in the end, they are all just backstabbing bitches. Like today as an example. I go on Facebook, to see all my "Best friends" On skype at my friends house, but where am i? Was i ever invited? No. This is what upsets me the most. Like, it seems like i get left out of everything, and i don't know what i can do to fix this issue. Like, i honestly think the only reason i want an oG gamertag, or an Youtube, is just so i can feel Proud of myself, and that i fit in, and that i don't have to impress anyone anymore. As many of you know, i also have family issues at home. My parents got divorced when i was 2. See my dad 4 times a month. And have a stepdad who fucking hates me. As many of you know aswell, hes thrown me down the stairs, told me he was going to physically hurt me, ect. And it really doesn't help with all my other life problems. All i want is just to be happy, and not have to impress others. And just have true FRIENDS. I just don't want to have people there that act like they like me, and then the next minute talk shit about me. And sorry about all these gay ass life support posts, but you guys are all i have, as "Friends" That actually are there for me. And this may sounds fucking retarded, but it's true. All my friends in real life, just leave me out of shit, and i'm done; Pushed too far. I guess, i really don't have anyone to talk to about all of my problems. And during the whole time writing this, i'm crying like a little bitch. But that's how it goes. So yeah, i just need to be myself and try not to impress others.

Poop

How old are you? If your like 14, dont worry about friends right now lol.

In 10 years you will most likely have no contact with any of them. Also, if people are hanging out with you, obviously they like you.

If I didnt like someone I wouldnt be hanging out with them. Also I know how it is to not be with your dad. Just try to hang in there and make the best of it. And as for your step dad, tell someone. Who the fuck cares if it messes up your family, HES ABUSIVE! Get the fucker locked up.

Burnsy

Everyones feels down now and again.

I wasnt blessed with the best life in the world, I only have one friend that I see maybe once a month. I work long hours (upto 16 a day of hard physical labour) to keep my mind off the insomnia I have always suffered from and at the end of the day I go home to a empty quiet house. I was also born and live in one of the most poverty stricken areas in Northern England.

You aint got a bad life pal, it just sounds like typical bitchy teenage problems caused by hormones going fuckin nuts.

Kev

User is banned.
Vouch for what Poop said. In a few years, you'll be in college or somewhere else and you'll probably have no contact with these friends and you'll make better ones. :)