• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking to mentor someone

Apexis

Hey,

So I used to be pretty known around the hacking scene, used to hack party hats, masks, and I never got anything 25m, and I always got what I was looking for.

Why is this? I don't spread, I social engineer my victims one by one and I do lots of preparation and then I let fate do it's work.

Now I am looking for someone I can trust who I can mentor, this person needs to be able to output some money for the both of us to get started.

We need..

• 1x Crypter
  • 1x Java Drive By Generator (Fud)
  • 2x Blackshades Licences

I can assure we will be making far more then this will cost.

Techno

User is banned.
See what your problem here is you are making him supply everything. How about you guys split the cost of it then you'll have better luck.

Apexis

Mike said:
See what your problem here is you are making him supply everything. How about you guys split the cost of it then you'll have better luck.

I am working on that, the first few accounts I may have to phish as phishing takes next to no money.
Once I get enough the first thing I am buying is a crypter, next blackshades then last but not least a JDB.

Techno

User is banned.
Domcon said:
Mike said:

I am working on that, the first few accounts I may have to phish as phishing takes next to no money.
Once I get enough the first thing I am buying is a crypter, next blackshades then last but not least a JDB.

You say you know a lot about hacking, yet phishing is one of the ways people make the most money. Time consuming but most profitable.

Apexis

Mike said:
Domcon said:
Mike said:

You say you know a lot about hacking, yet phishing is one of the ways people make the most money. Time consuming but most profitable.

Not necessarily with a java drive by and blackshades I can go on dicing forums and make fake web based dicing tools and then recommend them to whoever I want. The smarter people won't fall for phishers, I would rather have 5 accounts with 2b each then 200 accounts with 10m each.

It is easier to keep track of and less accounts with whatever IP you are using, plus you have control over there email and other online accounts you can then take to get in contact with there very rich friends.

There are also other things I do, I don't want to reveal them to the world though.

For some people, phishing may be what they want but nothing makes me more happy when I see that blackshades popup box saying new connection.

Techno

User is banned.
The amount of time it's going to take you to get 2 targets for 2b each you can have 1000's of targets with 10m each. Your logic is flawed as you need start up cash.

Adam

Onyx user!
Domcon said:
Mike said:
Domcon said:

Not necessarily with a java drive by and blackshades I can go on dicing forums and make fake web based dicing tools and then recommend them to whoever I want. The smarter people won't fall for phishers, I would rather have 5 accounts with 2b each then 200 accounts with 10m each.

It is easier to keep track of and less accounts with whatever IP you are using, plus you have control over there email and other online accounts you can then take to get in contact with there very rich friends.

There are also other things I do, I don't want to reveal them to the world though.

For some people, phishing may be what they want but nothing makes me more happy when I see that blackshades popup box saying new connection.

@"Slack3r" makes more money phishing in a week than anyone on this forum(other than @"luit") has made in their entire lives.

Apexis

One said:
Domcon said:
Mike said:

@"Slack3r" makes more money phishing in a week than anyone on this forum(other than @"luit") has made in their entire lives.

For some people, phishing is the way to go, for me I like ratting. Slack3r is good at what he does and he should keep phishing if that's what he likes, I like ratting and have made some major profit off of it so I will stick with ratting.

Pichu

Onyx user!
I would request to be mentored,but I ain't paying for those stuff.
GL to you and your partner.

Mapex 10

I have a UD crypter (not FUD) and a Blackshades fusion.
I know those aren't the things you require but I wouldn't mind being mentored.

~L~

i'd want to be mentored. but i can't afford blackshades or stuff needed. :/

Eon

Onyx user!
Domcon said:
I will never mentor you. No offense but your really dumb.

You're*     

:grin: