• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking to get back into ratting/jdb people. [PARTNER]

trollzilla

Onyx user!
Hey everyone. I havent been doing any ratting. It's been awhile. I worked with one and was very successful. I want someone that knows what they are doing. If you don't then please dont post here.

I've made over 1b ratting.

Please post here if you want too.

Ellipsis

What RAT did you work with? I prefer Blackshades if you have it. Also, do you have an effective spreading method? Before you ask, I do know what I'm doing and I too have made a considerable amount of money from RATting.

trollzilla

Onyx user!
I have blackshades. And i dont have a spreading method. The one i do have is overused and public and no one falls for it.

Ellipsis

Fantastic. All we need to do is concoct a simple spreading method. However, even the old school approach works. Create a YouTube video and just buy some views. I'm sure you'll make back your investment.

Notorix

Hey, i would love to help you RATing some people.
Perhaps you can add me on skype? my name is: GambleTrue

Pichu

Onyx user!
I'll help spread if you want.
Split 40-60,40 me.

Singer

Onyx user!
Pichu read his post, he wants some experienced, not a spreader.

Vouch for Anthony, legit and trustworthy guy. If you partner with him, you'll get what you deserve.

trollzilla

Onyx user!
Singer said:
Pichu read his post, he wants some experienced, not a spreader.

Vouch for Anthony, legit and trustworthy guy. If you partner with him, you'll get what you deserve.

Thanks singer. Appreciate it. Where have you been? We haven't talked for awhile. I have a new skype. pm me yours.

Lihtsaber1

Ill partner with you also I have recently got a new router so I can portforward :D

~L~

if you need a good spreader man. Pm me i spread like a baws.

Arcus Isidar

I will more than gladly partner with you. I have made at least 500M RATing. I've used DarkComet, blackshades and several other RATs. Hit me up with you skype.

RsPhiser

Hi guys! Im afraid its to late, but I need another ratting partner since my old partner (ugp josh) quitted ratting. I have made over 4b by ratting, and now im back to buisness ready to make bank. If you are interesed, add me on skype:ranqeuownz

kind regards