• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying Looking for Twitch Username Crack/Dupe (If even possible)

jrivera18911

Someone got the username I want banned a few years ago, so it'll never free up on it's own. Any ways around this?

ja

Nap enthusiast
Can always contact Twitch, I'd say you'd have a better chance if you were a Twitch Partner or someone that pulls decent numbers on the site.
You make them money = they help you.

Otherwise duping isn't possible but it could be possible to crack/jack the user as it's become easier recently (Market blew up over a few months)

jrivera18911

Right on. I didn't know what may or may not be possible. Thanks for the input. I tried w/ them for the longest time and they told me to just keep checking to see if it becomes available, and then after a year+ of checking almost daily, I finally got a representative to look, and she found that the tag I was trying to get was permanently banned and would never become available. *shakes fist at whoever got it banned*

Reactions: ja

Cam

They will only honor username requests if you are a Twitch Partner. No other way to obtain the name if it's disabled/banned.

Edit: Even if you are a Twitch Partner, they could still potentially deny you your request if it's a super OG, like God, Devil, etc. No guarantee even partners get their desired username.

Last edited: