• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

looking for sick gfx paying a lot of guap

Samus

Power member.
well i want something like this gfx instead of the shark i want a neon green alien flexing and how the background is grey i want a earth and take out the first text and put Earthling in neon green where the grey first text would be and i dont want a background how it white just take that out im using this logo as a template on how i want my design to look like not copying anyone's graphics

maxresdefault.jpg

Package

@hurt @astro @sector

one of them may be able to do this for you

Samus

Power member.
@package thanks for @'ing them

Samus

Power member.
I guess no one can do this in willing to pay quite a lot just for a gfx

EBT

User is banned.
@hurt @package , I advise you to deal with caution with @samus , he will -20 if you do not do what he asks, Hes a child who has power on forums. Just a heads up.

Samus

Power member.
@ebt nah i just dont like you hold the neg 20 for me tho

EBT

User is banned.
You're an internet looser , that is all . I do not care for negative rep. That is meaning less on FK . Just by looking at your profile it gives me a seance that you're a lowlife virgin on his computer 24/7 Good luck to all anyways. Just deal with caution.

Samus

Power member.
@ebt get off me thread you are butt hurt i negged you dont say deal with caution because we never even dealt before your ass joined in august 2015 know your place you are a nobody

EBT

User is banned.
HAHAHA am I suppose to be offended by your remark ? You just proved yourself of what I said earlier on my comment. GG And actually you tried dealing with me, I would more than happily screenshot my PM.

Samus

Power member.
@ebt no one cares tbh i will never remove the neg that you deserved know your role and shut your damn mouth-Rock