• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking for PKER/LURING team

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Hey RG, Ven0m here. Recently, i lost my 600mil bank and im looking for a dclaw twin rusher(to pk my money back). has to be around 103 combat lvl (thats my cb lvl) and has to have 98-99 str.

My stats are as follows:
99-str
76-attack
94-mage
52-prayer
60-range( i dont range pk).

and yea, so hit my up in a reply and pm if ur willing to do this. I can also ice barrage while 3 other rushers rush the victim. we can have a lets say 4 member team( not too big=more l00t. not too small= successfull kills guaranteed, most of the time). Post here with ur cb lvl, stats, and what u can do . looking forward to pking with u guys!

~Ven0m

Scenery

User is banned.
Are you sure you aren't trying to find someone to anti lure? I don't feel like risking my claws for no reason.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
Scenery said:
Are you sure you aren't trying to find someone to anti lure? I don't feel like risking my claws for no reason.

You mean like me PJ u instead. Hells no, thats gay and its not cool at all. I need like a dclaw rushing twin. In addition to that, i would like some barragers to freeze the opponent in order to make the kill more likely to be successfull. I, myself can ice barrage with them and rush at same time. Hope that answers any of your doubts.

~Ven0m

iHydroxity

I could probably help out. I'm almost a maxed turmoil berserker pure. Add me: iHydroxity.
If you have skype mine is: iHydroxity

Scenery

User is banned.
Ven0m said:
You mean like me PJ u instead. Hells no, thats gay and its not cool at all. I need like a dclaw rushing twin. In addition to that, i would like some barragers to freeze the opponent in order to make the kill more likely to be successfull. I, myself can ice barrage with them and rush at same time. Hope that answers any of your doubts.

~Ven0m
Well, my doubts tend to save me most of the time :)

Ven0m

Onyx user!
iHydroxity said:
I could probably help out. I'm almost a maxed turmoil berserker pure. Add me: iHydroxity.
If you have skype mine is: iHydroxity

ight bro, what is ur cb?

~Ven0m

Scenery said:
Well, my doubts tend to save me most of the time :)

nah man, im looking to form a legit and amazing elite pking team. i dont support pking unless its someone from rs that we do not kno on runegear. like we ask someone to join our team then we pj them. hope u join!

~Ven0m