• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking for a PHP guy.

JamealQ

So I'm the leader of SENation.org and as this isn't the webmaster section I won't make a big advertisement thread.

We're a forum based around Network Security etc, however we need a PHP coder to come and take care of the PHP side of things. We are also looking for a CSS designer but we've posted that thread in the WebMaster Designing section.

If you're experienced in PHP and are able to help out, let me know! Ranks are given and we would love to have you on the team.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In order to be a PHP developer at SENation you will need to be:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mature, Dedicated, Hard Working, Works well in a team, active around the forums and a kind user in general.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You'll also need to know your stuff with PHP and be willing to do updates and experiment alone with idea's on other development templates etc.[/font]

JamealQ

Left said:
What do you need done? let me know. Also check out my service here: https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-251588.html

Recently did a automatic award request page for my own forum.

You seem to have some nice stuff going on there.

We don't really have specific things, it's more of a forum position, we are looking for a PHP developer, as in they'll be given their own little PHP developer group/title and will have the ranking, etc.

It's the sort of thing where, we all come up with idea's etc and the PHP developer takes care of the PHP stuff, the CSS guy takes care of the CSS stuff. we already have a team of developers but need a couple more.

If you're looking for paid work, I will get back to you if we ever have anything big we need done? Or you may be interested in this position.

Kurumi

Onyx user!
JamealQ said:
You seem to have some nice stuff going on there.

We don't really have specific things, it's more of a forum position, we are looking for a PHP developer, as in they'll be given their own little PHP developer group/title and will have the ranking, etc.

It's the sort of thing where, we all come up with idea's etc and the PHP developer takes care of the PHP stuff, the CSS guy takes care of the CSS stuff. we already have a team of developers but need a couple more.

If you're looking for paid work, I will get back to you if we ever have anything big we need done? Or you may be interested in this position.

How many developers do you have now?