• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking for a custom logo - Offering 15$ BTC

Here4Graphics

Dear ForumKorner-Community,

I was told there are some good graphics artists on this board and I decided to give it a try for one of my, hopefully, many inquiries.

I am looking for a custom made logo for a student representation group / students council, details will be provided after the deal was initiated.
I am paying $15 in BTC for this, if someone manages to come up with a satisfying result within 4 days.

Since I am unable to use the private messaging feature on this board due to my low post count, I would be very thankful if you could send me a private message containing your Skype-, Jabber-, ... Username.

Kind regards!

randomkid

i know someone on twitter that could do you a logo but it might cost more than just $15, pm if you're still interested

by the way he does graphics as a fulltime job so i feel like you would really like his work if you're looking for something to stay with you for a long time

Zac

Power member.
Maybe @e.v could help you out with this.

e.v

Onyx user!
Here4Graphics said:
Dear ForumKorner-Community,

I was told there are some good graphics artists on this board and I decided to give it a try for one of my, hopefully, many inquiries.

I am looking for a custom made logo for a student representation group / students council, details will be provided after the deal was initiated.
I am paying $15 in BTC for this, if someone manages to come up with a satisfying result within 4 days.

Since I am unable to use the private messaging feature on this board due to my low post count, I would be very thankful if you could send me a private message containing your Skype-, Jabber-, ... Username.

Kind regards!
Hey man! I could do this job. Simply message me on skype @evanbeams . I'll be looking forward to it :D